12. UTurn

Ashton's prov

"Calum what the hell is happening? Where is Amethyst?" I ask scared for the worst.

"It's my fault. She hates me now" Calum says shaking his head and letting some tears fall.

"Carly what happened" I ask hoping to get and answer this time.

"Cal called the police about Mark" Carly informs me, "the police stopped by earlier to get Amethyst but she was gone"

"Does she know?" I ask and Calum nods slowly.

"We called the others they don't know where she is" Carly says.

"What happened before she left?" I ask.

"She screamed at Calum about how she told him not to and how much shit she's going to get from Marks friends. Something about how everything was simpler when her mom was there. She locked herself in the bathroom and jump out the window" Carly explains.

"I might know where she is but I'm going alone" I tell them and they nod.

I grab all my things and rush out of the house. Takes me some time to remember the path but when I get there I pat myself on the back. Pink hair gets blown to the right as I climb over the fence trying to be quiet.

She doesn't seem to hear me fall on my face or even flinch. Obviously deep in thought. I walk up to her slowly and smile down at her. How does she look gorgeous just from the back too? Plopping myself down next to her I pull my knees to my chest and look at the view.

"How'd you find me?" She asks, you can tell she's been crying.

"You mentioned your mom. You barely ever mentioned your mom, so I guessed here" I tell her.

"I really thought that for once someone wouldn't blurt out what has happened to me. Especially to the police" she tells me and I sigh.

"Amethyst Marks a rapist you can't just let him walk in the streets" I argue.

"But still it was personal to me. He assaulted me personally and Calum just went out and told the police" Amethyst complains, "I don't know the police. I don't feel comfortable telling people that I don't know.. Hell I didn't even want you to know about what happened"

"I know but Calum's only trying to help and he's beating himself up over it" I tell her.

"Brook and I are friends" she blurts out, "she came to me and told me this bullshit story about being screwed over. I didn't believe her until I stopped by the school with Carly a couple days before. She was sitting alone while Mark Sarah and Matthew were laughing being the jerks they are. I saw her get up and leave, something they said bothered her. Mark got up and tried to hug her and Brook being too trust worthy let him and he groped her boob. She pushed him off and ran away from all the students laughing. They laughed. When did assault become amusing?" She asks me.

Honestly her story shocked me. I didn't know she went by the school.

"Mark is taking assault as a joke. You need to go back and tell the police what happened so others are safer" I tell her.

"But all I know is that he's been touring Brook that's not a lot of proof" she says and I shake my head.

"Two against one will win, you'll see. Now come on we got a dick to lock up" I tell her helping her up.

Amethysts Prov

"So Miss Green, Mr. Hood I believe is you friend called in that you have been sexually assaulted" the detective says and I nod, "Who did it?"