25. Uncultured Swines

>updating a day early like
;)<
Amethyst's Prov

I hear a buzz and reluctantly get up. Ashton whines next to my but let's me pick up my phone.

"Hello?" I ask.

"I'm sorry it's probably really early. You know what forget I called I'm sorry," Carly says.

"Wait Carls what's wrong?" I ask fully waking up.

"I don't know why but I'm here and now I can't breathe," she says letting out some really deep breaths.

"Carly you gotta tell me what happened so I can help," I remind her.

"Mrs. Hood is watching Kiery so I was like why don't I go for a walk but I found myself in the cemetery and I don't know why I'm here," she explains tears failing down her cheek.

"Carly calm down everything will be alright," I assure here.

"But my baby. My baby is under me. I was supposed to be six feet down before him," she cries.

"Carly I'm gonna need you to take a second and breath for me, okay?" I instruct her.

"What's going on?" Ashton mumbles and I shush him.

"I can't! It's not working! Help me!" She exclaims stopping every now and then breathing deeply.

"Okay I'm gonna count and you're going to breath in on ever odd number and breath out every even number," I say.

"Okay, okay," she says.

"Alright.... 1.... 2.... 3.... 4.... How are you doing?" I ask her.

"I'm alright. Could you get Calum? I need him," she asks.

"Of course hold on," I say before climbing out of bed.

I walk over to the four bunk beds they have on the bus and open Calum's. He's sleeping quietly and I take a minute to soak in all his innocence. How does this little child have a little child? I shake him repetitively until he finally wakes up and I hand him my phone. I tell him that it's Carly and to give my phone back tomorrow.

He nods and I go back to me and Ashton's bed. He's half asleep when I get back but still pulls me to him.

"It's 3 am let's sleep," he mumbles and I nod snuggling up to him.

--

"This little song is for all you lovely ladies out there," Luke announces.

The music starts playing. I don't recognize the song. Must be one of there new ones they were working in for the past week.

"Hey hey hey hey, hey hey hey hey," they sing and I smirk.

"Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around
We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now
If you don't swim, you'll drown
But don't move, honey,"

"You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now, that I'm so down,"

Ashton looks my way. I smirk and give him a small wave. He gives me a quick wink before turning back to everyone else. How will I tell him?

"If I showed up with a plane ticket
And a shiny diamond ring with your name on it
Would you wanna run away too?
'Cause all I really want is you,"

Wow I really need to learn these lyrics because this song sounds great so far. Maybe this will make them big.

"And I know now, that I'm so down," they finish and I give out one of those
fangirl screams.