Chapter 6: Detention and Date

I wake up Saturday morning on the wrong side of the bed. To add to the fact I didn't sleep well, I have a Saturday detention for being 5 minutes late. Just great.

I crawl out of bed at 7 in the morning. On a Saturday, not my ideal time. I drag myself to the bathroom, and wash my face. I stare at my reflection. I look pretty bad, my lack of sleep clearly visible. I took a shower last night, so I didn't need to take one this morning. My hair is at its natural state, so it's wavy and frizzy. I brush it, and run my straightener through it.

To make myself look presentable, I put on some makeup. I don't want to look like a zombie. I open my closet, and decide on a pair of fall leggings and a tight white long sleeve t-shirt. I put on a tan scarf, and my tan boots. I grab my backpack and purse, and head out to the kitchen. I say bye to my dad, grab an apple, and I'm out the door, hopping up into my truck. I toss my stuff to the passenger side, take a bite of my apple, and start my truck, the engine roaring to life.

I back out of the driveway, and start the unwanted journey to school.

I arrive 10 minutes later. The school looks eerily empty. I know it's a Saturday, but it still looks creepy, being so empty. I walk into the school, and walk to the library, where detention is held. Right away, I know something will go wrong.

London is here.

I completely forgot she also had 3 Saturday detentions, along with a 3 day suspension. And of course, she's wearing an outfit that makes me blush. She's wearing an extremely short and tight leather skirt, with a belt, and a skin tight white tank top, with an extremely low cut v neck. Her boobs are spilling out of it. To put it in perspective, she looks like a cheap hooker.

She's just sitting down, sucking the face off of a freshman. Seriously? She is so desperate, that she's going for freshman. She's a senior, going for freshman. That freshman is about to lose his virginity to the school slut. Poor kid.

I sit at an empty table, and pull out my homework. I start working on it, when there's a bright flash in my face. Someone just took a picture of me. I look around. That slutty little bitch.

London just took a picture of me.

Why, you ask? Probably to post it around school to make my life a living hell. Ha. Too bad I don't care about my social status. Poor, stupid little London. This is probably her way of getting me back. I really don't know how she thinks it'll work. I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

I live through detention until around 3:30 PM. Once it's over, I grab my stuff and bolt out of the library. I was done watching London kiss and grope the freshman guys in detention. It was really hard to watch. London is a piece of work. A slutty, bitchy, stupid little piece of work.

Now that detention is over, I can go home and wait for Jacob to pick me up at 5 PM. I climb into my truck, buckling my seatbelt and starting it. The engine roars to life, and I drive back to my house. While I was driving, my phone rang. I hate to answer my phone while driving, but it was Kaitlyn. I know that if I don't answer, she'll go crazy. I press the answer button and press the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, what are you doing after you date tonight?" She asks.

"Nothing much, just sleeping, I won't get home until late."

"Can I come over after your date? I'll stay the night." I roll my eyes playfully, even though she can't see me.

"Sure."

"And you'll tell me everything."

"Everything."

"Good, see you tonight! Bye girl!"