My Heart Hurts Because of You

This story will be fluff/angst I thinks it can be called an angst (maybe maybe not idk ) it won't really be a smut cause I'm not feeling it today. So please enjoy :-) and if you have any request please message me! I always accept them. Thank you!

"Honestly I can't believe he did that. Why would he do such a thing?", you spoke to yourself while you were sitting in a small table at the café.

It was a very small café, and you always liked to go there when your boyfriend, well now ex-boyfriend Wonwoo and you argued.

It was a place for you to think, and not care about anything else.

As you were in your train of thought, a young man walked inside. You didn't really care who he was, but still looked up because of your reflex.

He was almost in the same state as you. He had red hair that stood out and he looked sad, almost depressed.

You both stared at each other as he went to take a seat near you. Something about him made you want to go up to him and hug him.

You realized you were starring for too long for and decided to look away and continue thinking about life.

A sudden movement of a chair snapped you back into your sad reality. And the red haired boy was sitting next to you.

"I couldn't help but notice that you are just as sad as me?", they guy said casually.

You looked at him and smiled for the first time today. "Honestly, I noticed the same thing when you walked in.", you stated.

His faced seemed to lighten up a little bit. "Can I ask why you are sad?", he said that while examining your face carefully trying not to be creepy.

You just nodded your head and began to speak."Well as I walk in my home I see my boyfriend with another girl."

He slowly hugged you and said,"Funny, I found out that my girlfriend cheated on me with this guy, I don't remember his name. I think it's Donwoo Gonwoo or Wonwoo. I'm not really sure though."

Your eyes almost popped out of your head. "OMG that's him! He was my boyfriend. Your girlfriend and my boyfriend cheated on us with each other."

He closed his eyes to process what was happening and he jumped up and said, "What a bastard!"

"I AGREE!,", you said. I can't believe this, stupid Wonwoo. I can't believe I loved you.

The guy sat back down and looked deep into your eyes. "This amazing, we are complete strangers, yet we are connected."

You nodded and starred at him back. At this very moment time seemed to heal itself and you completely forgot about everything.

You didn't even know this guy's name, but it seemed like you have known him for a long time.

It finally hit you, "Wait, I don't know your name.", you said killing the mood.

"I'll tell you after I kiss you, ok?", he said while looking into your eyes.

All you did was nod and close your eyes. You felt his warmth close to you as he got closer. He seemed to linger a bit and that drove you a little crazy.

He finally closed the gap between you two. The kiss was exactly 3 seconds long.

As the two of you parted he whispered next your ear,"Jimin. Park Jimin." You took out your hand for him to shake and whispered next to his ear, "(y/n),(y/l/n) (y/n)."

He smiled and said, "Well (y/n), would you like to go on a date with me?"

You gave him one of your killer smiles and said, "Park Jimin, I'd loved to go on a date with you."

The both of you walked out the café holding hands.

At this moment it felt like everything that happened today was for a reason.

Thank you for reading this story! Hopefully you like and please vote and tell people about this book of mine. I know I'm not very good, but I'll try to become a better writer haha. Again if you have any request please message me!

Thank you very much my beautiful readers! LOVE YOU LOTS <3
yes I'm talking to my only 3 readers LOL.