Sugar Daddy - RM

It was morning and you were busy preparing your coffee for the day when you saw the container of sugar all the way at the top of the cabinet.

"Who the heck would put it all the way up there?", you sighed loudly in annoyance. Right at that second Namjoon walked in shirtless with his blue bed hair. Gosh he looked great.

Maybe you admired him for too long because he winked at you while reaching up and getting the container of sugar himself. You rolled your eyes and asked him, "Babe, can you pass me the sugar?"

He hummed and said, "In one condition."

What now, you thought. He walked closer to you making your backside bump onto the counter top. His hands were on both sides of your body and his face was inches close to yours. "Call me Daddy."

You laughed because you thought he was joking but soon realized he looked rather serious. His eyebrow went up as he spoke in a deep seductive voice in your ear, "Is my baby girl being a bad girl? Because I think she needs a punishment."

He kissed your neck and all you could think of were two things.

1) You just wanted sugar for your coffee but are now getting some different type of sugar.

2) Since when did Namjoon have a Daddy kink?

He bit down on your sweet spot getting your focus back on the situation before you. A slight moan you tried holding back escaped and Namjoon whispered, "Don't hold back for Daddy." You moaned out as an O.K and put your arms around his neck.

You pulled yourself closer to his body and felt his member poke at your thigh. You decided to palm it, but he grabbed your hand and put it back around his neck.

"Sorry baby girl, but I'm in control today."

He took off your shirt and grabbed your breast hungrily. You kissed his exposed collar bones as he took off his sweatpants. His growing erection making you thirsty. He then moved down to your shorts to get rid of them. He slid his hand up your thigh arousing you a bit more than you already were.

He wrapped your legs around his waist and took you to the living room because the couch was faster to get to. He sat you on top of his hard member and slapped your ass. You moaned out "Namjoon..." out loud. "What did I say to call me?"

"Daddy..." you manged to speak out and he slapped your ass again this time grabbing it and making your hips grind on his member.

He flipped your positions over so that he was now on top and removed your bra. He licked around your sensitive nipple and squeezed your other breast.

His mouth left trails of kisses down your stomach and later met your thighs. He grabbed your thighs while kissing your clothed woman hood. Your wetness seeping through the cloth created a sense of hunger for Namjoon. He slid down your panties and went in for the treat.

He licked your folds moving his tongue up and down. You moaned out "Daddy don't stop... right there... ahhh." He lightly bit down on your nub and an instant electricity flowed through your body. You tugged on his messy locks and he poked his tongue in your for a brief second as a response.

You grinded to the rhythm of his tongue and he inserted a finger while he took off his boxers. He added another finger and quickened his pace.

When he took them out he kissed you and put his finger in your mouth so you could taste yourself.

Without a warning he inserted his member into you and let you adjust. No matter how hard he tried Namjoon couldn't hold back moans when he started moving back and forth slowly.

"Daddy, faster please!" you begged and he started picking up speed slowing down occasionally just to mess with you. You moaned louder each thrust and beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he pounded in you. His deep moans exited you, so you grabbed his neck and wrapped your legs around his waist while pulling him down to kiss him. He rammed into your opening while the both of you were fighting for the dominance of the kiss. You gave up and his tongue roamed your entire mouth.

He bit on your bottom lip and you felt his member twitch and your high soon to come.

"Babe... I mean Daddy, I'm about too..."

"Me too."

He pulled out to stroke himself a few times and seconds later he had came and you followed right after when you felt your stomach release. He laid on top of you trying his best not to squish you.

"Babe, I just wanted sugar." you whispered and you felt his smile on the crook of your neck.

"And did you get it?"