Only Bad Girls Get Handcuffed

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you were accepting that new job!", Jimin yelled as he slammed the door of your apartment. He kissed you on your forehead as he continued screaming into the phone.

You got up from where you were sitting and back hugged him. You noticed he was getting a little bit heated into the conversation, so you started kissing his jawline and going up to his neck. Next thing you know you hear Jimin say, "I'll call you back, I need to make someone finish what they started. "

You smirk while still kissing him. His skin was hot from his rage. You knew when Jimin was angry, the sex got way better than it already was.

Your goal was to get him more heated so you stopped and put on your shoes and jacket. "Where do you think you're going (y/n)?", Jimin said clearly getting concerned on why you stopped. "I remembered I need to go grocery shopping. I'll be back in a bit babe!" you said while walking out the door.

You honestly didn't need anything from the grocery store, but by leaving when Jimin was getting into the mood would improve the sex by 100.

You left for almost and hour and decided Jimin might be a little lonely.

You walked back into your apartment and noticed it was dark. "Hmm I wonder where Jimin is?", you sigh.

"I'm right here baby girl," Jimin said while sitting on a chair in front of you. He gets up and turns on the light. He grabs you by the waist and whispers in your ear all seductively "I know what your plan was, and it's working."

He moves his hand to your bum and gives it a light squeeze before picking you up and taking you to the bedroom.

He lays you down and grabs some handcuffs from his back pocket. "Where the hell do you get those!?", you exclaim. "Let's just say I did a little bit of grocery shopping too." He winked as he said that and finished locking you to the bed frame. "By the way, only bad girls get handcuffed. Keep that in mind baby girl."

He kissed you on your lips and slowly moved to your neck. You moaned slightly and Jimin felt encouraged. He started grinding his hard member on your thighs.

He ran his hands down your curves and up to your breast. His light touch really set you off, and of course he noticed you were getting impatient.

"Jimin stop messing with me please!", you whined as he took off your bra and started massaging your breast. "Excuse me but you left me for and hour all alone, wanting you badly under me." he protested.

He kissed around your nipple while he took of his button down shirt and revealed his abs.

His abs always made you wet and  voilà your where drenched. He took off your panties and stuck one finger in.

You instantly moaned and felt like you needed a crash cart. He went in circles and added another finger. He pushed in deeper and deeper until you felt like you were going to come.

He knew you were going to so he stopped. "You're not allowed to come until I say so okay? Okay."

He didn't even let you agree and slammed his member inside you.  "Argh, y/n you feel so good," he moaned. You wanted to hold him so much but your arms were locked and beginning to hurt.

He kept slamming in you with a steady beat, until you saw he was getting tired. You kept moaning to encourage him.

To your surprise it worked. In a couple of seconds your stomach felt weird. "Ji...Min... I need to come!"

He decided to start f*ucking you harder until he knew he couldn't hold it.

He released inside you first then you came. Both your sweaty bodies intertwined and waited till your breathing became in sink.

"You should do that more often honestly.", Jimin said playfully. You smiled and said,"You should come home angry a lot more often cause you look extremely sexy while mad." 

He pulled you close and gave you a peck on the cheek, and you both fell asleep soundly.