Disclaimer/ Song List/Trailer

"I never believed nor did I think that anyone could truly love two people equally. You always had to love one person just a little bit more. However, I was mistaken for the longest time, I started to doubt my original ideas. I started to believe that I loved them both equally and that I could never chose between the two, I thought that I would constantly be going back and forth. But I was wrong about that too. I was able to chose at the end, was it easy? No. Will I regret it? Well, I haven't yet. I can't speak for me in the future, that is for her to determine."

- Cassandra Jackson

I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM OWN ANY PART OF THE DC COMIC UNIVERSE

I IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM OWN ANY PART OF THE DC COMIC UNIVERSE. I IN NO WAY OWN ANYTHING RELATING TO THE MOVIE 'BATMAN BEGINS' ALL OF THAT COPYRIGHT GOES TO THOSE WHO IT SHOULD. I DO, HOWEVER, OWN CASSANDRA JACKSON/CASSANDRA BRIGGS/ MADAME RAVEN AND ANYTHING PERTAINING TO HER, ALL THOUGHTS, ACTIONS WORDS ARE MINE AND MINE ALONE. ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FROM THE 'BATMAN BEGINS' MOVIE INCLUDING SCENES AND QUOTES SAID BY OTHER AND DONE BY OTHER CHARACTERS IS MINE. IF YOU PLAGIARIZE THOSE WORDS, ACTIONS OR SCENES I WILL REPORT YOU. THIS IS MY STORY AND MINE ALONE.

~

Theme Songs:

- Whispers In The Dark by Skillet

"No you'll never be alone, when darkness comes you know I'm never far. Hear the whispers in the dark, whispers in the dark. You feel so lonely and ragged, you lay here broken and naked. My love is just waiting to clothe you in crimson roses. I will be the one that's gonna find you. I will be the one that's gonna guide you."

- Whisper by Evanescence

"I'm frightened by what I see, but somehow I know that there's much more to come. Immobilized by my fear and soon to be blinded by tears, I can stop the pain. If I will it all away."

- Bad For You by Meek Mill Featuring Nicki Manaj

"You bring a feeling to me I never show, nobody has made me feel this way before. I'mma good girl but I wanna be bad for you. I wanna be bad for you."

"And they say bad girls ain't no good, good girls ain't no fun. I still can't find a girl (different word didn't find it appropriate to use in this context) that touch that, no one and I ain't searching for it. Never trust but I'm working on it, fell in love with that raw game."

"First year we both fronted, we had feelings we didn't show, second year we couldn't hide it, funny part they didn't know. How could something that's so wrong feel so right? But who to tell you this wrong though? This your life.