The Beginning

~Jordan's pov~

     I was walking with Bryan and Johnnie to the Walgreens by their apartment. I'm visiting for a few weeks before I have to go back to Australia. God, I hated it there. The only thing that was worth staying for was my girlfriend, but sadly she dumped me. Apparently I'm just not good enough for her anymore.

     "Yo Jordan?" Johnnie said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

     Snapping out of my daze I quickly replied. "Sorry, what did you say?"

     "We were just asking what you wanted to do tonight?" Johnnie said.

     "Oh, well I'm a bit tired so maybe we could stay in?" I said yawning which helped to prove my point.

     Bryan spoke for the first time since we left the apartment. "Sounds good, we could just order a pizza and rent a movie. There's a new scary one out on redbox!"

     Oh no, I hated scary movies and Bryan knew this. The last time I was here he forced me to watch Insidious and I didn't sleep for weeks! Not to mention I had to have someone stay right next to me at all times. Why did he have to pick scary?

~~~~~

~Bryan's pov~

     When I said that we were watching a scary movie, Jordan's face was pure terror. I knew that he hated scary movies but I've been wanting to see Insidious 2 for ages and besides, Jordan was cute when he was scared. He would hug the closest person next to him and tonight I hoped it would be me.

     "Jordan you're such a baby!" Johnnie said teasingly.

     "The last time you monsters made me watch a scary movie I had nightmares for weeks!" Jordan pointed an accusing finger at both Johnnie and I.

     I couldn't help but laugh at that, "Jordan you are honestly so innocent, it's adorable!" Oh shit, I didn't mean to say that last part out loud. I waited for one of them to call me out on it but they just continued on as normal. Phew! "Jordan's straight!" I told myself, "He has a girlfriend for crying out loud!" The more and more I tried to convince myself to stop this petty little crush, the more it grew.

~~~~~

~Jordan's pov~

     "Jordan you are honestly so innocent, it's adorable!" As soon as I heard the word adorable come out of Bryan's mouth, my breath hitched. I continued talking to Johnnie normally so they wouldn't see how much that one little phrase affected me. I know that it came from Bryan and Bryan was almost never serious when he said those type of things but I wish he meant it. I thought my crush on him was gone but one "adorable" later and the feelings came flooding back.

     I have a girlfriend, well had a girlfriend. One who I used to love until she broke my heart. That means I'm straight, right? I shook my head to try and clear the thoughts but I couldn't. The feelings I had built up over the years and had worked so hard to suppress were back and were stronger than ever. This was gonna be a long few weeks.