Just Forget It

~Jordan's pov~

     "Oh my god. I can't believe we just... I'm not gay!" I said standing up from the couch. I looked over at Johnnie who thankfully had fallen asleep on the floor. Good, so he hadn't seen what me and Bryan had just done.

     "Jordan, you can't tell me you don't feel anything for me. That kiss, it had to mean something!" Bryan sounded aggravated as he stood up from the couch as well. 

     I was silent for a moment as I started to think. Bryan and I dating would change everything. I couldn't risk jeopardizing MyDigitalEscape for some little crush so I lied. "It didn't mean anything to me. It was a mistake, something that never should've happened."

     The hurt look that passed over Bryan's face killed me inside. That look quickly changed to anger as he said "Okay fine. Just forget it ever happened." Before storming out of the apartment and slamming the door.

     I knew I would never forget that kiss though. That quick peck of his lips sent butterflies all throughout my stomach. I could still feel the warmth from where his lips had touched mine. "What have I done?" I asked myself before falling asleep, dreaming of Bryan.

~~~~~

~Bryan's pov~

     After leaving the apartment I kept on running. I didn't know where I was going, all I knew was that I was trying to escape the thoughts of Jordan going through my head. I can't believe he said that the kiss didn't mean anything to him. I felt it, the spark that passed between us.

     I was just going to have to forget about it, forget about everything. My crush, the kiss, how good it felt holding him in my lap. I was going to have to ignore him until he went back to Australia in a few weeks, that way I can distance myself from him. I felt a little better with a plan set in my mind as I headed back towards the apartment. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Authors Note~
Poor Bryan! What do you guys think's gonna happen next? Leave a comment letting me know! Love you guys! <3