Scary Movie Night

~Jordan's pov~

     Johnnie, Bryan, and I were back at the apartment after picking up some snacks, pizza, and Insidious 2.

     "I can't believe you guys are making me watch this!" I protested as Johnnie put in the DVD.

     "Come on Jordan, it'll be fun!" Bryan said sitting down next to me on the couch. "And besides, if you get scared, I'll be right here next to you." Bryan whispered the last part into my ear before retreating back to his side of the couch.

     All of a sudden the beginning music started, distracting me from my thoughts as I covered my ears. Johnnie and Bryan just looked at me and chuckled. "Damn them." I thought to myself.

     Halfway through the movie and I was practically sitting on Bryan's lap. I didn't care how it looked right now, I was terrified!

     "Having fun Jordan?" Bryan asked even though he clearly knew the answer.

     "No! I hate scary movies! I can't believe you and Johnnie actually enjoy these!" I yelled. Just then another scary part came on which caused me to jump and unconsciously ground down onto Bryan.

~~~~~

~Bryan's pov~

     I stopped breathing just then. And considering how still Jordan was, he did too. "Jordan?" I said, hating how high pitched my voice seemed right now.

     "Yeah?" He turned his head back towards me and we locked eyes.

     "This is my chance." I thought to myself. "It's now or never." I took his chin and tilted his head to mine. We moved closer as our lips touched briefly before Jordan pulled away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Authors Note~
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was so short but Oooh Bryan actually made a move! I'll try to update again within the next few days so stay tuned! How are you enjoying the story so far?