Chapter 3 - Megan And Daniel

Megan P.o.v

As me and daniel did a younow , He played a song on his phone. I looked at the comments and i read a few comments. I smiled to myself as they were commenting lyrics from the song. Daniel
Looked at the screen and read some comments
Also. He started telling some digaz he loved them.
As i look at a couple of comments i see one that says
"Daniel You and Megan are so cute together " i smiled to myself and look at my phone. Im guessimg daniel read one too because he looked at me and smiled then he looked down.

"Anyways ," Daniel said , focusing. "Me and meg Are going to be doing challenges. Comment some challenges for us to do." Most people said the cinnamon challenge. Luckily, since we were doing the younow at my house I had some cinnamon. As i grabbed it i also grabbed 2 spoons. Daniel said he was going first. As he took a decent amount of cinnamon he put it in his mouth. A few seconds daniel started spitting it out. "OH DEAR GOD THATS HOT!!!" Dani said getting his water bottles.

He got water and started to spit it out. As he was finished daniel said , "Im never doing that again" daniel said. I laughed the entire time. It was my time. "Babe you better do it right" daniel said looking at me. I laughed to myself. As i put the cinnamon in my mouth , i waited till the burning kicked in. i started to spit out the cinnamon. Daniel moved out the way. I got up and got water and started to spit it out. Daniel was cracking up the whole entire time. I sat back down. "Okay , lets not do challenges that would make us die" i said looking at the screen.

•• 1 hour in the younow ••

As I was getting tired , since it was 1 : 00 in the morning , i rested my head on my hand. "Megan are you sleepy?" Daniel asked. "Nope , just resting my eyes thats all." I said. Daniel laughed and logged off of younow. "Cmon lets lay down." Daniel said grabbing my arms. As he put his hands on my shoulders to keep controll to where i was going ,
I reached the bed and layed down. Daniel layed next to me. "I love you baby girl" he said kissing my forehead. I smiled and fell asleep in his arms.

(Remember to like , comment, and vote ❤. Love Ya )