Chapter 7 - Ashanti And Devin

Ashanti's P.o.v

I got a text from Devin , My Boyfriend.

Baby - Hey Babygirl

Me - Hey Cutie .

Baby - Im Going to this party tonight and i was wondering , if you would like to go with me.

Me - Ofc Babes

Baby - okay I'll come pick you up at 7.

Me - Kay , See you then

Baby - Okay .

I Looked at the Time. 1:47. Okay , i got time.

i ate breakfast then after that i picked out what i was gonna wear. Then I called my mom to tell her i will be with devin for tonight. She said it was fine. then i Watched some cartoons for a bit. I looked at the time. 2:35. Okay let me go get ready.

I took a shower then lotioned up with my favorite lotion. I put my outfit : A white tee with skinny jeans and a jean jacket. I chose to wear my white converses. I flatironed my hair. It took 2 hours. I then put on some lip gloss and my silver hoops.
I checked the time. 6 :47. I sat on the couch and waited for devin. I heard the horn. I went outside to the car. I can tell devin was impressed by what i was wearing. He was wearing i white tee with a necklace and some ripped jeans. "Hey babes" he leaned to kiss me on the cheek.

"Hey" i replied. "You Look so beautiful." He said looking up and down at me. "Thank you, your Handsome" i said. "I get that alot." He said smiling. I laughed. Tonight's gonna be fun , i thought.