Chapter 6 - Brittany and Daniel

Daniel P.o.v

Well , i lost her. I feel stupid. I lost brittany. She was
the love of my life. I should have never went to that
party when my ex was gonna be there. Knowing
she was gonna try to get back with me. And when
she kissed me Right in front of brittany , she was heartbroken. I messed up bad.

As i got ready for school , i look thru my phone and looked at the pictures me and brittany took while we were together. Brittany smiling In the pictures made me smile to myself. I texted brittany a long paragraph to let her know i was really sorry.

To : Brittany ❤✨ ( Baby )

- Look Brittany , Im really sorry for what ive done. I feel so stupid. I should have never went ro that party. My ex Should have did what she did. I Really miss you. I miss You being next to me. I miss cuddling with you at night. I miss Kissing your sweet soft lips.
I Love You Baby , Just Please , hear me out. I know you were heartbroken , i felt like my heart ripped out of me. If i could commit suicide over you , i would. You dont know how much i miss you . Please Brittany , forgive me.
- Daniel ❤.

( at school )

As i checked my phone , i looked at the message i sent her. She Read it , but didnt reply. Ughh , I lost my baby forever. This is horrible.

i put my head down on the cafeteria table. Im broken inside. I felt tears started to form. As they came down on my face. I felt someone hugged me. It was Brittany. "I saw the message , I understand. I feel loved by you daniel , i really didnt want to leave you , either." I got up and hugged her so tight , with the tears coming down on my face. "Baby , i will never do that to you. Please dont leave me." We shared a soft kissed. It felt good to feel her lips against mines.