Authors Note

Okay, before you start reading the story, I just want to get a couple of things out of the way.

1. Thank you viewers for reading my "The Wonderful World of Demonic Sex" Fanfiction. I appreciate your time and I hope you continue reading it. Please take the time to comment and review it, I really want your guy's (and gals) opinion about it. Don't be afraid to post something I won't like, I'm a very friendly and open kind of guy and I will NEVER be mean and douchy to you :).

2. Yes. To answer your questions. I will continue to work on my "The Wonderful World of Demonic Sex" Fanfiction. I actually still trying to create the third chapter as I write this one RIGHT NOW! If you got any ideas that you think are cool, just tell me by commenting on the story. I will give you FULL credit because its your idea and I won't be charging for it... THATS RIGHT! I WONT CHARGE YOU AT ALL FOR PUTTING YOUR IDEAS IN MY FANFIC. In fact, YOU can help me write it if you want. I at the point where I might have Writers Block, so please help me.... :(

3. PINGAS...................CAUSE I FELT LIKE IT!!! >:)

4. ANYWAY, this Fanfiction is pretty heavy ( in my own terms anyway). Your probably thinking, "Why a Fanfiction on a horror game?" Well...... I saw a couple of Specimen 8 images on e621.... and um.....*blush* My mind wouldn't get out the gutter so........ *deeper blushing*....... My bothersome brain wouldn't shut the f*ck up and.........*intense blushing*........Yeah,that happened............*nervous smile*

5. MAH BOI, PINGAS!.....ITS OVER 9,000!!!!!!
ROPE! BOMBS! YOU WANT IT? ITS YOURS MY FRIEND! JUST AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ENOUGH TOASTERS THAT TOAST...TOAST!
IM A CHARGIN MAH LAZOR!!!!!!!.......IM A FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!!
BBBBBWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!