Chapter 1: Running away

I was running......

Running from Death itself....

I lost count of the floors I already passed but I made mental notes about those...abominations....

I was nearly out of breath when I had got to the cabin on the forest floor. I held my bloody axe that I had used to kill those... things that came at me, bearing their fangs at me as I ran past them.

As soon as I got inside the cabin and dashed for the exit, I heard a feminine voice call out to me saying...

"Join me,child".....

" Be mine"......

I looked to see who it was and stood there shocked and scared at the same. It was some sort of a demon deer god. Not only that but the thing was freaking tall! It had to be at least 9ft. or 10ft. tall at best. It had a large gray cloak surrounding her. Wait...Her! You should have seen her chest... She had breasts the size of full grown pumpkin's can put watermelon's to shame. She was glaring at me with her shining gold eyes and fluttered her eyelashes at me playfully with a hint of seduction.

"On...Hell...No..." I scream as I break for the exit.

I bust through the door and I find my self in the greenish-light hallway and start running as fast as I can. As I turn to look back too see that I lost that...thing, she immediately starts phasing through the door.

"Fuck!"... I yell to myself, as I continue to run.

She was chasing me at a average speed, slowly cathing up to me at times. Everytime I go through a door, she was always there again and again!

" You can't escape... " I would hear her say.

"Your submission is enevitable"...

"You shall stay with me and become one"...

" THE HELL I WILL, LADY!!!" I yell back at her. I will not allow myself to to get caught by her and get 'absorbed'. I still remembered the file that I read about Specimen 8. I'm glad that computer system was there to explain to me what the "specimens" do to you when they get a hold of you.

4 hours later...

I was still running, hallway to hallway and room to room and she still was following me from behind. I didn't bother checking the rooms I was in, I just wanted to get away from her. But no matter how many times I out-ran her, she was still there! Phasing through the door's like they're nothing!

I was getting very desperate now. I stopped in a big room with four door's and waited for her to come out. And just like that, she phased through the door behind me. I looked at her with a intimidating glare and throw my axe at her with all the strength I had. It went flying at her head and it suddenly stopped in mid-air as soon as it got close to her. The axe was floating there, not even centimeters from her...feet? The axe was suddenly flung at a nearby blank and torn portrait.

I stood there shocked,scared and defenseless and shifted my gaze from the axe too the deer goddess of death. "W-what...t-the...?"

She laughed at me in a gentle and calm matter and smiled at me while licking her rosy pink lips seductively.

"Ha...ha...ha.... Foolish human, you can't harm me with such a pitiful weapon like that" she giggled "I am a being of death and destruction, the embodiment of pain and suffering." She licked her lips again while emitting a sexual growl.

"You can try to fight me all you want..."

"You can try to run all you want"...

" You can't harm me... or escape from me....You are mine... And you will submit to me... You shall be the father of my children... No one can save you now... Your fate is sealed... Your life will forever be mine..."