Chapter two

(A/N) Hello again! We're sorry that we started this slow and ugh
But School and home studying and yeah. Again I'm so sorry
Fries, skittles and a lot of hugs!
- Kenji and friend

Johns POV
"Sherlock. Please. I'm sorry." I say and I can see him closing his eyes.
"SHERLOCK!" It's Mrs hudson shouting for him.
"Ehr YES!" He shouts back.
"THERE IS SOMEONE AT THE DOOR! ASKING FOR YOU!" Mrs Hudson answers.
"TELL THAT SOMEONE TO COME UP HERE!" He shouts and then puts his violin to the table before fixing a little bit in the livingroom.
A person I've never seen before enters the flat. He is quite tall. Maybe like I don't know forty years old. He's got brown hair and he is shaking.
"Sit down." I say as I stand up from my armchair to let him sit. Then I go and get a chair from the kitchen.
"What happened?" Sherlock says.
"How. How did you know something happened?" The man asks with a trembling voice.
"First of all you are sitting here. This morning you went to your job. Something happened there. Other wise you wouldn't have broker your OCD schedule just to go here. I can se that just me mentioning your job you want to go back so something must have happened, something weird because otherwise you wouldn't be sitting in this chair right now" Sherlock says and I admire him. Just the way he can tell somebody their whole lifestory while they are just staring at him as if he were a freak. Some people really don't understand the wonderful things he do.
"You are goddamn right. Bloody hell. How did you know that?!" The man says questioning.
"I didn't know. I saw. Soo What happened?"
"Well. I walked in to my office. Everything was just normal."
"But?" I say.
"But when I walked over to my boss and his office. He wasn't there. And he always come to work 6 minutes before me. And if he's sick he always calls me. But he didn't call so I waited. But after an hour of calling him and him not showing up. I called his wife and she told me he left just normally this morning." He says
"So you panicked in fear of that something had happened to him. You waited another 30 minutes and you also took your first cigarette for two months, sad because you had been trying to stop. After those 30 minutes of worrying you felt like you had to do something. And now you are here" Sherlock tell him the rest of the story.
"How the hell did you know about the cigarette?"
"Again. I didn't know I saw!"
"I'm sorry but what is your name again?" I say trying to make the both of them to listen to me.
"Rhett Smith"
"Okay Mr Smith" Sherlock says a bit annoyed.
"Call me Rhett"
"Okay Rhett, What do you want us to do?"
"I don't know. My boss, S . Moran. Met a person yesterday. Or well he had a meeting with him. And at first it sounded normal. No screaming just talking. But then I heard screaming and stuff being thrown around. After a while the man stormed out of Mr Morans office." Rhett says trying to find something that may connects to to disappearing of his boss.
Sherlock lights up, He's intrested.
"What did this man look like?" he says placing his hands in front of his face just like he always does. He looks so good when he does that.
"Not that tall. Almost black hair. He looked mean. I don't really remember he almost ran past my door. Oh and he was wearing a suite"
"Moriarty" Sherlock mumbles.
"What did you say?" Rhett didn't hear him.
"Erh Nothing. John I think we have all we need. You can go now Rhett. John will call you if we need you. Thank you for visiting us." Sherlock says staring at just the air next to Rhetts head.
"Thank you for everything..." Rhett starts but I interrupt him.
"Here's my phone number and can I get the adress for your office?"
Rhett takes the paper and writes something on a piece of paper.
"Now get out of my flat, I'll show up at your office in a while" Sherlock shouts and Rhett leaves.