Chapter 3

A/N I'M SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING WE'VE HAD SCHOOL AND STUFF I'M SORRY.

Sherlocks POV

I walk down the staircase. A new crime. I've been waiting for this for a while. After all the mails with pure rubbish it's quite nice getting a real case again. When I've exited the house and gotten a taxi I can hear a loud and sharp noice. Somebody got shot. I turn my head and I see John laying on the ground. He's shot in his riht thigh and he's cramping trying to stay alive.

"999 How can I help you?"

"Erh It's my friend he got shot"

"Where are you?"

"221b Baker street, London"

"How is your friend?"

"He is cramping, He got shot in the inner thigh."

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to ask, What's your name?"

"Sherlock, Sherlock Holmes."

"Does he breathe?"

"Barely"

"The ambulance will be right there. I'll stay with you until they arive."

"No beed for that" was the last thing I said before I hung up.

I could now hear the sound of the ambulance.
"John You'll be okay. You'll be fine" I say and he looms at me in fear. His entire body is shaking.

The ambulance people takes over. They start putting things on him and measuring stuff.
That's when I hear it.

"Sher... Sher..."

It's John. I slowly walk over to him.

"Yes John. I'm here. You'll be alright"

(I'm SOO SORRY FOR SUPERLATE UPDATE AND SHORT CHAPTER I PROMISE TO UPDATE TOMORROW AGAIN)