Chapter 4

(A/N Hello there everyone chapter 4 here we gooo.
Hugs, fries and skittles)

Johns POV

Everything is blurry. Everything hurts.  Everything is filled with the sharp noise that appears when a bullet leaves the pipe of a gun. I've been through this before. The doctors lay me down on a bed and starts taking me to the surgery. I'm confused, where exactly am I?
Where is Sherlock?

"Sher..." Is all I can get out of my mouth. The only four letters I can speak.

I hear fast foot steps. And then I see him next to me.

"John I'm here. I will always be here"
He holds my hand all the way to the surgery room. Dear god I can't even remember the correct term for that room. Or at least I don't think surgery room is the correct term.

When the doors open. I panic. Sherlock let's go of my hand. The only person I want around me right now have to leave me. The only person keeping me calm have to go. I start to hyperventilate. And the nurse next to me notice that I am. I immediately feel the plastic cup around my mouth and nose. Slowly drifting of to sleep.

Sherlocks POV

I had to let go of his hand. I had to let go of him. I have to get into my mind palace. Shutting everything out.
I sit down in the waiting room.

I'm back. Standing by the door of 221b my, no our, flat. I look around me. Seeing John right behind me. Where is the one who shot him? Where is he, or her?
I quickly look around me, my eyes land on a person dressed in black.
Sitting with a gun on top of the building in front of me.

"You" I mumble to myself.

"Excuse me? Sir? Mr Holmes?"

I shake my head quickly and nod.

"Yes?"
"My name is doctor Grey, and I've got to ask you a few questions."
"Okay"
"What us your relationship to Mr..
"Doctor" I correct her
"Doctor Watson"
"We live together" I answer. Maybe she'll take that as if we're dating.
She nods and puts an 'x' in the little square that says 'significant other'. And I can't help my self but letting out a little smile. It's weird, smiling. I'm not really a smiling kind. But there is something different when it comes to John.

"We couldn't find a bullet" Dr Grey says interrupting my thoughts.
"What?"
"We couldn't find a Bullet"
"I heard that. But what do you mean? He got shot." I say trying to understand the situation. Why didn't they find a bullet?

"Are you sure he got shot? You didn't do this to him?" She asks with a concern in her voice.
"No for god sake why would I do that?" I ask. I'm starting to get offended.
"Why would I do that to tge love of my life?" I say as I feel like I'm starting to tear up. I dislike this whole situation. So I stand up and leave her.