1

How's everyone feeling? I'm kinda feeling down....
[Edited]
-------------------------------------

Chapter One
*1 Month Later*
Chloe's POV

I shut and lock the front door before walking into the Cuke apartment.

"Calm down" I say as Simba runs over to me and starts jumping up at me.

"You wanna go for a walk?" I ask.

Simba barks and Nemo comes running dragging his leash in his mouth.

I smile and grab the leash. I grab Simba's from the closet and put their leashes on before taking them into the elevator and down to the lobby.

I head outside and like always the 2 regular paparazzi guys were waiting outside.

"Chloe how are you doing?" Bob asked.

"I'm doing fine thanks for asking" I smile.

"Are you going to walk the dogs in the park or just around the street?" Fred asks.

I think for a moment.

"Just around the street, I have some work I have to get done" I say.

"Do you mind if we take some shots of you walking the dogs?" Bob asks.

"I don't mind, you scare the other paps away so it's nice having you around" I joke.

They laugh.

I start my walk down the busy Toronto street.

Bob and Fred taking a couple pictures here and there.

*25 Minutes Later*

"Thank you Chloe" the 2 girls smiled.

"Anytime" I smile.

I walk over to Bob and take the dogs leashes back from him.

A couple fans had asked for a picture so he held onto the dogs for me for a minute.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Anytime, do you think we'd be able to get a shot of the kids when they come home from school?" Fred asks hopefully.

I frown. "No sorry, I wish I could say yes but Luke doesn't want them in the lights and all over the media, they're just kids" I say.

"We understand, see yeah soon" They smile leaving.

I head back into my apartment building and into the elevator heading up to the Cuke apartment.

I take the dogs off their leashes and head into the kitchen, I refill their food and water bowls before getting a water bottle out of the fridge and drinking some water.

I head down the hall and into the Cuke bedroom yawning.

I slip out of my skinny jeans and lay down in bed pulling the blankets over my body.

Simba ran into the room and lid on the mat beside my side of the bed.

Nemo jumped up onto the bed and lid at the foot of the bed.

I closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

*2 Hours Later*

I hear Simba barking and groan.

I roll over trying to go back to sleep.

I hear Simba running down the hall and groan again.