Chapter 18

*back to current time*

"Mylan?!" I ask.

He responded with, "Yea that's my name babe, don't wear it out." Then he had the nerve to wink at me.

How did this prick become a doctor?!

"When do I get out of here doc?" I grumble out with my arms folded across my chest.

He just grins then house to check my foot. I forgot I had a brace on it to be honest. Then he looks at some papers on the clipboard.

"You will need to be in a wheelchair for another week because you can't really be on crutches with babies on the way."

I just glare at him as he walks over to check my blood pressure and other medical things.

"Other than that you look fine," then he practically eye raped me,"You are free to go babe.'

Then he removed the IV needles from my hands. As Mylan finally leaves, Niall hands me some clothes to change into.

He gives me a weird look,"Why were you giving that doctor the stink eye?"

"Well he kinda stole my virginity my sophomore year.."

He just stares at me dumbfounded. I pull the shorts on under the hospital gown. Then I ask Niall to turn around while I put on my bra and shirt.

As I do so I sware I caught him glancing over. I just shake my head and finish up getting dressed.

I finish up then pull on my one shoe,"So could drive me to Anne's?"

"Well I was gonna ask if you wanted to possibly stay with me until you feel well enough," he runs his fingers through his hair nervously.

"Sure! I'm sure Anne will appreciate having one less thing to worry about with Harry being so injured."

Turns out, when the car crashed he was laying his head on the side window where the other car t-boned us. That caused him to have a serious concussion and a broken neck. His leg also was impacted so he broke that as well.

"Could I visit Haz really quick before I get out of this hell hole?"

Niall helps me into the wheelchair, "Of course! Louis said he is making a great recovery."

He wheeled me out of the room then into Harry's. He looked a lot better than last time.

Sadly, he had a visitor. Louis.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry if I'm making these too short! I always write from my ipod. Hope you enjoyed it! Comment what you thought and votes are always good. Love you guys. xxxx

Btw who ships Nori or Touis??