Departure 7

He could see the light falling along the corridor as he stood at the wide end of the hallway. He watched Hana passing by carrying something in her hands; she was talking laughing to someone.

The three shewolves stood behind him as his eyes gazed towards the bed at the end of the room.

"A little more..." Savanna spoke a little lighthearted as he started to take off his shirt as he watched down the hallway.

"What are you doing...?" She asked.

"She will tear it off if I don't..." He slipped his strong arms out of the sleeves pulling the shirt off exposing his heavy armor.

"Is that the new one...?" Gabriella reached out touching the back, the six wolf special's hanging barrels up, ready to be taken.

"Yes... It's a little heavy... You get used to it..." They turn their attention from teasing him to examining the vast. Their eyes like children a Christmas time as they ran their hands across the weapons and the vest.

"It's designed so that one or two of the five member teams could carry extra weapons. Savanna eyeing the belt, nodded her head "extra rounds, Hunter's cocktail's medical supplies and ammo..."

He raised his arm as he reached over unzipping the vest, then slipped his thumbs underneath the shoulders straps and lifted it up. They stood back as Gabriella helped to lift it up from behind him. Savanna smiled as his muscles moved underneath his glistening skin, "a little hot today..."

He grunted as he took a deep breath and extended his arms. They could smell his scent as he stood, twisting his body. It was perfect; lean, muscular and strong, along his waist the scar that nearly killed him when he was 14, nearly cutting him in half.

Emma gazed at him, nodding her head as she bit her lip holding it tight in her mouth. He turned around to check the armor and his tattoo of the wolves and dragons covered his back, the black and greens and reds shined in their eyes. She licked her lips taking a deep breath as savanna shook her head watching both of them, their tails flittering in the air. Savanna quickly reached to her hip pocket grabbing a camera phone and snapping a few quick pictures.

Gabriella looked at him with a smirk as she eyed the armor and she quickly glanced at his lean chest and strong arms as he held the vest, his ribs and abs contracting as he took a deep breath a few feet in front of her.

"This one is my second..." He was eyeing the armor as he twisted his neck hoping to pop it. "The first was shot up pretty good..."

"Is that when..." he flinched as Emma reached out running her fingers across his large scar on his side. Where the concrete shrapnel as pierced his side during the raid on the bund to rescue Nina. He raised his arm looking at it, "yeah..." He smiled nodding his head "also..." He closed his eyes, "I was a buffet..."

"We heard..." Savanna shook her head as she quickly wrapped her arms around him, leaning her head against his back, "Ronan... I really love you..." She chuckled, as she took another deep breath, his scent was intoxicating, "the way you go into a problem wide-eyed and foolish..."

Gabriella frowned as she examined the weight of the vest and the weapons.

"It nearly killed you twice Ronan..." She glared at him as she shook her head, "foolish..."

"I know..." He dropped his chin, "but sometimes I don't have time to..."

"We've seen the video... Ai is your sometime..." She sighed looking at savanna as she peaked over his shoulder, her eyes glowing and her ears straight. Ronan nodded, pointing to the reinforced mesh that ran underneath the armpit to the side.