Departure 13

He swallowed trying to gather his feelings as he watched the pup in his arms, blinking its eyes and then yawned falling asleep.

"What's wrong...?" Tatyana looked up at him with warm eyes and wanting smile.

"I don't know what to say..." He sniffled, inhaling and slowly released it.

"During the dance..." He pulled his lip into his mouth as his cheeks slowly pulled them into a smile. He remembered that they had spent the night together the night of the dance.

"Yes..." She nodded, "the dance..." the corners of her lips curl and her canine glistened.

"I see..."

He was quiet for a moment then raised his chin looking up into the thick forest. The soft rays of the sun cutting the shadows as shewolves moved along the trails, between the bushes. They gazed at them with watchful eyes and when the wind blew through the trees he could hear them sniffing the breeze for the baby's scent.

"What now..."

"Well... We should go inside and see the other two..." She tilted her head watching his face.

"Who's there...?" He brought his arm up and put his hand on the baby's belly, resting the tip of his finger on the baby's chin, pulling his chin down moving his lower lip and imitated his growls.

"Grrrr..." He smiled and his eyes lit up. She looked at him with a tight smile and her eyes brightened as she shook her head listening to him.

"Kiku, Hana, Sayomi, Gabriella, savanna, Emma..."

"Oh crap..." He quickly interrupted looking at her and she could see the fear in his eyes, "not my mom..."

"Yes..." She shook her head as she chuckled closing her eyes, "of course..."

"The male..."

He took a deep breath as he shook his head looking up in the air, to Tatyana then looked at the door, "does she..."

"Yes..." She licked her lips as she pulled in her lower lip knowing what he meant, "she's been holding him, changing him and if she could she would breast-feed him..."

"Aaaahhh...no... The visual..." He closed his eyes raising his chin in the air "my eyes my eyes...."

She laughed reaching up putting her hand on his back and rubbed it, "it's not as bad as that..."

She slowly moved her hand down his back to his arm and wrapped her fingers around his belt, "come..." She gave him a playful tug.

They walked through the collapsing hallways into the chambers. The stone walls were cold and dimly lit.

"Are you cold...?" He leaned down kissing the baby's forehead.

"No... Why..." She narrowed her eyes smirking as she looked over her shoulder.

"Well... You're topless... And..." He smiled and she saw the look in his eyes.

"Ronan... These are working breast with three pups and of course they are erect...." She shook her head as she laughed.

"So... It's not me then..." He whispered as he leaned forward and slowly blew his breath towards her. He could hear her taking a deep breath and slowly released it, "well maybe a little..." he saw the glint in her eyes as she lowered her eyelids.

She released a quick breath as she shook her head,

"perv..."

They entered the last chamber. It was warm well lit and filled with people.