Departure 11

"I'm next..." Emma nodded her head as they walked back to the village. "What..." Eliana looked over, her comment catching her off guard.

"That's right..." She quickly nodded her head as she looked at Gabriella and Eliana. "First Tatyana then ai, a vampire... Oh yeah..." She quickly took a deep breath as a smile grew on her lips, "a champion and a proven warrior and now father."

Eliana chuckled closing her eyes and released a deep breath, "I don't know..." She brought her tongue out across her lips, "I nipped him at the station."

"I got him before he went into the stone house." She quickly answered.

"What..." Gabriella quickly turned, looking at them with her eyes creased.

"He wouldn't let go of my tail..." She sighed as her cheeks blushed, "it just happened."

"No... No... No..." Gabriella was quickly shaking her head as she step towards Eliana, and placed her forehead against her head then took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. On her face was a sense of relief. She then turned reached out, grabbed Emma by the back of the neck, and did the same.

"Good... You are both not in heat..." Her shoulder slowly fell and they watched her taking a deep breath and slowly released it.

"What..." Eliana tilted her head and winked at Emma.

"The last thing we need right now... With pups and ai, are two members of the Council... Getting horny..." She shook her head with a tight smile on her face.

"I can wait..." She sighed as Emma narrowed her eyes, "it will be hard to snatch him..." She quickly spoke bringing her hand up to her chin nodding her head, "I mean with the time he would spend with ai."

Snatching was a term used by the shewolves in regards to quickly taking a mate. During the early days when suitable males were few and far between many times they would take another females and mate with them without anybody knowing.

"Stop it..." Gabriella chuckled and growled at the same time as her cheeks blushed, "both of you... Stop it..."

They closed their eyes, shaking their heads as they chuckled and then released a deep sigh, "What will we say to Tatyana..." Emma looked at Eliana and then to Gabriella. They were quiet for a moment then Gabriella spoke, "I guess... I could tell her..." She shook her head as she looked at the other two.

"Mochizuki's already hinted that she knows about the pups..."

The other two looked to Gabriella shaking their heads as they gazed off into the distance. They could see that Sylvia was walking towards them in her Wolf form.