Chapter 1: Mystery boy

Solenia's p.o.v

Hi my name is Solenia, I am currently 17 years old going on 18 in 2 months. I just moved with my family so i'm going into my second year of high school but at a new school.

It's hard being a new student at any school exspecially high school we moved here pretty late so I missed the first 7 months of school. Speaking of which im late!

End of p.o.v

"Solenia! Hurry up if we don't get going now were going to be late!" her mother yelled. "Yeah, yeah i'm here!"

"Let's go get in the car!" her mom said. They got in the car and drove off to her new school which was only 10 minutes away from were they lived. With 4 minutes to spare she got out of the car and ran inside.

"Bye mom see you later!" she yelled she ran inside and looked at her time table "Science! I know where that is!" I took a little course during the summer that gave me a tour of the place.

Solenia ran through the hall doging everyone. "Excuse me!" she yelled. She came up to a guy with a whole bunch of people exspecially girls. One girl was beside him looking at Solenia with a devilish face.

The girl put her leg out and triped Solenia. "Waaa!" BOOM! "Ouch" everyone starting laughing at her. everyone went away to thier classes. The guy who everyone was standing around looked at her with a sympithetic look.

The guy saw her locket and picked it up and it opened by mistake. He saw the picture and his eyes widened. "Damion!" the girl yelled. "Kara did you trip her?!" "Well yeah of course she's a loser!" "Kara just go to class I'll catch up!" "Fine whatever."

Damion's p.o.v

"Hey are you ok?" I asked as I kneeled down to make sure. "Yeah i'm fine!"

"Wait where's my locket!" she said. "Um..here." I gave her the locket. She looked at the locket and then me. "Um...I..uh.. thanks for sticking up for me." "Oh no problem Kara is very you know, she's just mean to new people." "Oh I understand well thanks again."

She said as she was running towards class. "Wait!" I yelled. I grabbed her hand, and a spark went through me. I haven't felt that spark in a long time! It's her! "Huh? I didn't catch your name."

"Oh uh...Solenia. and you are?" "Oh the names...Damion. can I walk you to class?" "Sure thanks." I hadn't walked her to class in long time I have to get her to remember me. But it's gonna take time for now friends will do it, start slow.

"So what class do you have?" I asked her. "Science." "Cool so do I wanna be partner's?" "Sure I don't think anyone else would want to be partner's with me anyway."

We started walking towards the class. I saw her holding the locket close to her heart. I just had to ask. "What's the deal with the locket?" I asked. "I....never talked about it before..And I don't know if I can trust you." She said.

When she said that my heart broke when she said that. "Yeah you can trust me." "Well something inside me is telling me to trust you and so far you've been the nicesest person here to me so far. So I guess it's ok."

"Ok so i've been having these dreams and they feel so real, i'm standing there this boy and a black hole behind him. He hugs me and says these words.

(Where ever you are I will find you, who ever you are with I will find you, and take you back...I promise then the guy kisses me then it all went black. And when I first had the dream it actually felt real and that's when the locket appered. Wierd huh?"

I just stared at her with passionate eyes I missed those eyes soooo much I want to tell her everything but I can't she won't believe me. I saw her open the locket.

"I still don't know what the D stands for in S&D, must be the name of the boy in my vision/dream." It was killing me, I wanted to tell her about everything until she asked me the one question.

"So what's with you and Kara?" "Uh what about Kara?" "Aren't you two an couple?" I burst out laughing Kara and I never!

"Ha! Kara and I no freaking way I don't like her, she thinks her and I are together but she is delutional." "Ah I see, so how much further is the class." "Well we would have been there already but I decided to take you the long way just so I could get to know you.

And judging by the way we are talking right now I have a feeling we will be great friends!" "Really? I don't think Kara will aprove." "I don't care she dosen't own me....oh by the way do you want to eat lunch with me and my other friends?" "Sure will they like me?"

"Oh yeah, thier like me so you will get along with them nicely." "Oh, ok sure!" I felt like we talked for hours although it was only 10 minutes it was nice to talk to her again.

We finally got to class. "Hey Damion there you are! Oh and your with Solenia." "Yeah I am, I was showing her around." I'm kinda annoyed with Kara always following me around. People saying that were the best couple.

Ugh i'm tierd of it! "So let's go to our seats Damion!" Kara said. "Uh actually Kara i'm gonna be partners with Solenia from now on." "Oh well.... fine!" I lead her to our seats and 2 minutes after the teacher came in.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the substitute teacher was, it was prince william! "Hello class my name is professer william and I....."

He was looking in the direction of Solenia and I, I could tell what he was thinking. Seeing that she dosen't have her memory's of me he has a chance. But no way it would be to awkward when your sub teacher ask's you out.

Solenia's p.o.v

Damion is really nice I really like him, I know it's wierd but I find I have a little connection with him. I like everything about him he's nice he's funny he has a great personality, and he's totally understanding, and the best quality, his enchanting golden eyes I love it.

After I thought about Damion I see the Science teaching staring at me and Damion's face was kinda red. "I see we have a new student here." "Oh no!" I whispered to myself.

"What's wrong?" Damion asked me. "I hate being called on that mean I have to speak in front of everyone!' I whispered. "Hey." He put his hand ontop of mine. I blushed it seems like he likes me to but it could just be for comfort.

"I have the same fear, so what I do is foucus on something or someone, so when you go up there foucus on me." He told me. I looked into his golden eyes and saw he believed in me. I nodded in conformation.

"Come up here and intoduce yourself young lady." The teacher said pointing at me. I looked at Damion he nodded at me.

I slowly made my way up to the front. I looked at him the whole time and I felt at ease I felt relaxed. I saw Kara looking at Damion looking at me, she looked angry. "Uh...Hi my name is Solenia and as you all know i'm new here.

uh i'm 17 going on 18 in two months and I have a very uniqe eye color." "Oh what color would that be?" the teacher asked me. "Turquoise!" Everyone starting whispering to each other.

I got nervous then I saw Damion giving me a little thumbs up and winked at me. "That's impossible no one has turquoise eyes!" Kara yelled. The teacher looked at my eyes and smiled.