Crash

Sutton's P.O.V~

"Now turn. Look over your shoulder. Right arm over your breasts and hand on left shoulder." Said Paulo, a photographer. I'm actually doing a photo shoot at the moment. "I'm here." Said someone interrupting. "Ah Mr. Gillum." He kept making small talk. "Hello. Paulo. I'm topless, the AC is right above me. I'm cold." I said interrupting their little chat. I felt eyes scan me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said turning to Gerald. "Gladly. Just move your arm." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. My assistant/best friend, Victoria, came over and put a leather jacket on me. I let it open, making sure not too much was revealed. "Where are you going?" Asked Paulo. "We scheduled an hour. That hour is up." I said. "But we need a few more poses." He said. "I have places to be. Work things out with Victoria." I said walking into my dressing room to change. I walked out to see 'G-Eazy' already doing his shoot. I rolled my eyes before walking out. "Don't forget the interview we have right now. Then the club appearance." Said Tori as we go in my palladium silver Bentley Mulsanne.

I changed into a blue dress, I threw on a nude purse and nude heels. "Your boobs look good." Said Tori and I smiled. "C'mon. Charles is waiting." She said. We went down to my Bentley. "Hey Charlie!" I said as I got in. "Hello Ms. Sutt! Hello Ms. Tori!" He cheered. We arrived to the club. "Ah Ms. Wilde. We reserved a spot for our special guests. Right this way." Said the club owner. We made our way over there and the first person I saw was Gerald sitting with a bunch of girls around him. Unfortunately, that's our spot as well. I felt his eyes on me as we walked in. We took a seat opposite of him. We ordered a round of shots and downed them right away. 'Don't Tell 'Em' by Jeremih came on. I grabbed Tori's hand and pulled her to the dance floor. We sang along and danced. I randomly looked over and saw Gerald looking at me as he took a sip of his drink. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Tori. I went to the bar to get drinks.

"Sutton right?" I heard someone ask. "Yeah." I said turning my head to the right. "Gerald." He said. "Mhm." I responded. "2 Sea Breeze's. That'll be-" The bartender was cut off. "Put it on my tab." Said Gerald and I turned to look at him. He just smiled. "Also add 2 Kamikaze's." He said. He got them and handed me one. "Cheers." He said clinking my shot glass and I smiled before downing it. "Thank you. That was...generous of you." I said. "No problem. Now I want something in return." He said. "Of course you do." I said turning my attention back to the bartender. "A dance." He said and I lifted an eyebrow as I turned to face him again. "A dance?" I questioned. "Yeah. Just one." He said. "I can do once dance." I said and he smiled.

I had gotten along with him actually. I thought I'd hate him but no. He's pretty chill and funny. I'm pretty buzzed but he's drunk. Tori left an hour ago. "Can I crash at your place? My buddy borrowed my keys and I forgot to take my house key." He slurred. "Sure. C'mon." I said helping him up. We got in my car. "Home Charlie." I said and he did. In the backseat, G and I laughed for absolutely no reason. We got to my apartment. "You can crash on my couch. Bathroom is in the hall. Door on the left." I said locking the front door. "Goooood niggghhhhttt Sutty." He slurred as he fell on the couch. I laughed as I went into my room.