What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas

-Friday-

We just arrived in Las Vegas!! The Orleans hotel to be exact. By we, I mean Cara, Tori and I. We checked in. I turned around as bellhop left with our luggage. I saw him... He's with Ben, Matt, Chris, and Blizzy. We made eye contact. "I forgot he has a concert out here tomorrow. Fuck." Said Tori. "That's okay. We'll just go our own way." I said looking at her. "Ready babe?" I asked Cara. "Yes Love!" She said excitedly. We walked passed them and I could feel him staring at me. We got to the premium room. It has 2 queen sized beds. "What now? It's only 6pm." Said Tor. "I'm hungry." Said Cara. "Yeah me too." I said. "Let's go get something to eat downstairs." Said Tori and we did. Where G and his friends were sitting a couple tables from us.

"I say we have a relaxed day. Maybe go change and bowl. Catch a show. Maybe a movie then head down to the strip. Go to a bar and gamble a little bit." I suggested. "Sounds good." Said Cara. "Mhm." Said Tori chewing her SubWay. I looked up and ironically came into eye contact with Gerald. Ugh. This is really hard for me. Since it's a hot day, I put on booty shorts and a crop top. We went to the bowling alley. There were 3 guys, 2 lanes down from ours. The guy on the far right caught my attention. He looked up and smiled which I returned. After the first game, we decided to take a break. "I'ma go get a drink from the bar downstairs. Want anything?" I asked. "No, I still have my drink." Said Tori. "A water." Said Cara and I nodded before walking down.

"Hey." I heard a male say. I turned to my left and saw that cute guy. "Hi!" I said. "Couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are. Couldn't help myself from saying hi. Just needed to know how beautiful your voice was." He said and I blushed. "I'm Julian." He said extending his arm out and I shook his hand. "Sutton." I said. "That's a really beautiful name. Not something you hear everyday." He said and I smiled. My drinks were handed to me. I turned to lean my back on the counter as he waited for his. "How old are you?" He asked. "24." I said. "You?" I asked. "24 too." He said. "So what brings you to sin city?" He questioned. "I.." I looked up and saw G. He turned over and looked at me. I swear everywhere I turn, he's right there. "I just decided to have a girls weekend." I said. "That's nice. Where ya from?" He asked. "California. From Sacramento but I'm living in LA." I said. "You look familiar." He said. "I just can't put my finger on it." He said trying hard to remember. I smiled and looked back at Gerald who just stared at me like a hawk. "Wait! Now I know. That one magazine." He named it and I smiled. "Yeah, that's me." I said. "Honor being in your presence." He said. "Stop. It's not a big deal. You should be fangirling over Cara up in the bowling alley. Now she's the famous one." I said and he laughed. He grabbed his drinks and we walked back together. "See you around." He said as he and his friends left.

"I need everything. Don't leave any details out." Said Tori and I laughed but told them. "Awww!!" They said. We played another round then headed to the strip. "It's 10:30. Let's start heading to the show." Said Cara. She had gotten us tickets for a Chippendales show....

It's the middle of the show and the lights turned off, leaving a spot light on a dude."3 lucky ladies from the crowd will get chosen to have a lil somethin somethin done." He smirked. The lights came back on. "Do we have any volunteers?" He asked. My hand rose. I looked over. Cara had grabbed my right hand and put it up as she put her right hand up too. I noticed those 3 guys from the bowling alley come out shirtless. "Shit." Said Tori and I laughed. Julian came over and dragged me to a chair. "Didn't know you did this." I said. "Not something I tell someone when I first meet them." He said. Cara was seated next to me. "Wooo!!" She yelled and I laughed. Another girl was seated next to us. After a very intense lap dance and seeing things.. It came to an end. "Wow." I said as we went back to our seats. "That was awesome!!" Said Cara and I laughed.

-Next Day (Saturday)-

After cutting our clubbing short, at 2am. We headed back to our hotel to change into some shorts. We walked through old Vegas. I know I wont see Gerald here because he's out celebrating. He finished his show earlier and decided to head out clubbing. I saw it on Snapchat and Instagram. He posted a snapchat video of him around a bunch of hoes. Someone grabbed my wrist. I turned and saw Julian. "Hey!" I said. "Hi!" He said. "You girls go ahead. I'll catch up later." I said and they did before making kissy faces. "I'm sorry about them." I said and he laughed as we walked side by side. "It's okay.. we all have those friends." He said. "So what'd you think about the show yesterday?" He asked. "Wow." I said and he laughed. "How about I buy you a drink?" He asked. We talked as we drank our drinks. The girls came up to us. He walked us to the car. Cara took my phone. "Guys pose for Snapchat." She said unlocking my phone.

All of a sudden, Julian spun me around and picked me up. She snapped the picture. I saved it. I captioned it on both SC, Twitter and Insta, 'What happens in Vegas, stays in LV(;' "We have to go. Bye." I said hugging him. "Bye beautiful." He said kissing my cheek. As I laid in the bed with Cara, I went through who saw my snapchat. I saw Gerald's username...

-Next Morning (Sunday)-

We went to breakfast out at Rio. G was also there a couple tables down. "You've got to be kidding me. He's always where we're at." I said. "Oh my God, I know." Said Tori. I stood up to go get ice cream. "So.. you found a new one?" Asked the very familiar voice. "Why do you care?" I asked. "Because I like you." He said. "Sure you do." I said. "I really do Sutton. You make me insane." He said. "Mhm." I said. "You do." He said. "Did you sleep with girls while you were here?" I questioned and he stayed quiet. "Yup. You really like me." I said walking away. "C'mon Sutton. You slept with guys too." He said. "Actually, no I didn't. I haven't slept with a guy for years. Not since I was engaged." I said. "You were engaged?" He asked. "Bye Gerald." I said walking to my table.

"How can I have any fun when he's everywhere I turn?" I questioned shoving a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. "I was just talking to Blizzy. They're leaving right after breakfast. We leave tomorrow so it'll be a no Gerald day for you." Said Tori and I giggled. "What do we have planned for today?" Asked Cara. "Hit the pool then you two have an appearance tonight." Said Tori and we cheered.