Good Girls

"'Cause in the back of the room where nobody looks

She'll be with her boyfriend

She's not reading books."

"You know you're terrible" Calum said splashing me the the net attached to the pool cleaner.

"How so?" I raised my eyebrows, it'd been about a week since we had our little hang out. I mean it wasn't "Netflix and chill" it was more along the lines of "Calum clings to Emmerie like a koala and falls asleep five minutes into the move & chill".  Every day since he's less of the human I grew up with, and more of the guy I spent my entire high school career chasing after. 

I mean he brought me food, and allowed me to use his Netflix, when mine wasn't working. 

"You know there's a party tonight?" Calum asked innocently, "I was wondering if maybe you'd be my date I guess, I don't know really." 

I laughed watching him blush under pressure, "Well, yes, I would love to be you're date!" I giggled, laying back down on my pool chair, "What kind of party?" 

"It's at Ash's house." he responded back nonchalantly, still continuing to clean the pool.

My eyebrows shot up, for I knew about Ashton's parties, all of them ended up all over social media. Once he had a bounce house installed in his living room, and this was all from seeing all of the pictures all over twitter. I secretly wanted to attend one of them, terribly. My subconscious smiled for the fact that I was going to be able to party, after telling my friends back home during high school, that parties "weren't my thing." 

......

Around ten, I was sitting eagerly on the back porch, with my fire ladder, that I had smartly taken from my grandparents house, attached to the railing of my balcony, with a tiny rope attached so I could get up, without worrying one of my parents would wake up and see a random ass ladder hanging around. 

Finally, I heard Calum creep through the gate. I was as giddy as a human could get. We walked holding hands, across our small neighborhood. Calum was in his Ramones muscle shirt and some skinny jeans. His arm muscles were the literal example of perfection. 

"You look beautiful, by the way." Calum said casually pulling me in for a forehead kiss. As we entered the already somewhat at capacity home. 

"It's lit." I yelled over the music, to Calum who grabbed a hold of me as we sought our way through the multiple groups of people, towards a room filled with smoke. There sat Ashton, with a rather intoxicated Michael, and a high Luke. 

"CAL! EMMIE!" Ashton exclaimed, handing us cups containing a clear liquor. I quickly downed it, letting it burn down my throat and into my stomach. I cringed, "What was that?" I asked Ashton, still disgusted at what I had just drank.

"Everclear!" Michael shouted back happily taking another swig of it from the bottle. Luke handed  Calum what appeared to be a blunt, Calum took a long hit, letting the smoke leave his lungs. 

"Do you know how to do this?" he asked me honestly. 

I nodded my head, grabbing it and just inhaling it until I ran out of breath, letting it hit my lungs, I exhaled letting all the smoke go. 

"Now it's lit," Calum laughed. 

After a couple of drinks, and some attempts at grinding, I was pretty much drunk. Which led to drunk truth or dare. In a circle, sat Ashton, Luke, Michael, a couple of random people, and Calum and I. The bottle landed on an overly tanned blonde, "Olivia, truth or dare?" Ashton asked, he had earlier dubbed himself TD King. After a moments pause she responded, "Dare!" a little too energetic. 

"I dare you to make out with Michael," Ashton nonchalantly said, elbowing Michael in the ribs. 

And with that simple command she was on top of him going at it, and I mean they both were, caught up in watching the display in front of me, I felt someone grab me. Turning around it was Calum, who was motioning me towards the stairs. Quietly, we snuck up the stairs, going into a room at the end of the hall. 

"I had to do something," he mumbled getting closer and closer to my face, and all at once he kissed me, in the most lustful way. Running my fingers through his thick black hair, I felt him slowly bite my lower lip, causing a small moan to escape from my mouth. His hands began to travel up my shirt. Quickly he withdrew his hands leading him to take off his shirt, and leading me to take off mine, and from there, we made our way towards the bed. Feeling him harden against me made me moan, how badly I wanted him made me more and more eager to have the finally happen. I felt him slide my underwear to the side, I arched my back moaning in anticipation, slowly I felt him slid his finger down the middle of my sex, which caused me a lot more frustration that had already been built up. 

"Someone's ready," he mumbled, "I'm going to make you mine now." he said in a much more serious tone, a different tone than what I was used to. He sounded much more mature, and his voice was more rougher, but somehow it was smooth. 

"Please," I mewled. 

I heard him chuckle, and a rip of foil, and then suddenly I felt him slam into me. I felt every inch of him thrust in and out of me, I tried keeping up with his pace but I couldn't it was just too quick. He made me say things I couldn't even repeat, he made me feel like I was on absolute could 9. Finding my high, I let it run through me, I went limp, as he found his high. 

Panting, he leaned down and kissed me. 

"Good girl," he whispered into my ear.