I hate that sweater/Don't leave me

The blonde sits atop the counter (who uses stools?) legs dangling in front of her as Tiffany's light brown sweater envelopes her. She's always liked how the brunette's clothing was always a tad too big for her, too long for her arms. A peanut butter sandwich is nibbled on gently as she watches the brunette make one for herself.

When Tiffany is finished, she turns to look at Jessica, an awestruck expression on her face. The brunette moves over to stand between Jessica's dangling legs. Then she takes a small bite out of the other end of Jessica's peanut butter sandwich.

Jessica laughs at the random action.

"Why are you eating mine?" Jessica teases her gently. "You just made one."

Tiffany swallows the contents and makes sure to swipe her tongue against her own teeth to clean away any remnants of the sandwich. Her eyebrows crinkle together as she asks seriously.

"How is it that you make everything look sogood?"

It isn't a tease in retort, but the simple truth. Jessica feels the red creep onto her cheeks.

"What do you mean?"

Tiffany gently grabs a fistful of the hem of the light brown sweater.

"I was never fond of this sweater, but I love how it looks on you. It's like... it was made for you."

Jessica sets aside her sandwich and puts her arms over Tiffany's shoulders.

"But it's yours."

"What's mine is yours."

Tiffany leans forward, pressing her lips against the underside of Jessica's jaw as she whispers in between kisses.

"My possessions, my body, my heart, my love. Take it all. Just don't leave me."

Jessica hisses when Tiffany bites softly into her neck.

"How could I?"

Tiffany does not say anymore as she continues the kisses.

But you can. It would be so easy to leave me.

She has her unspoken fears.

--