Chapter 2

"Angie?"

Pov: Angie

It's him. It's German! I take a look at himn he does look even more handsome then before! Shut up Angie, you should not let your feelings take control. "You are here" he walks up to me and hugs me. "I missed you so much Angie." Don't Angie don't "I missed you to" Fuck, really? He let's me go and looks at me. I look into his beautiful brown eyes and just melt. "Angie, can I speak to you, upstairs" Vilu takes my arm and takes me upstairs.

I sit down on Vilu her bed and she looks at me. "Vilu what's wrong?" I ask her "Well Angie, I have a very interesting question for you!" Well tell me already, don't take so long. "Are you in love with my dad?" I look shocked to her and blush. Fuck, why do I have to blush, now she will know. "You totally are, that's so cute!" I looked confused to her "Aren't you mad Vilu, you're dad is actually happy with someone at the moment" she looks at me, like I don't know what her looks means. "Well, Priscilla is real bitch, she is like a witch on a broom, she is the mother from Lucinda and she forces Lucinda to do thing sshe doesn't want to do." I look at Vilu even more in shock then before, then there is someone knocking on the door. "Come in" Vilu says. It's actually Lucinda, she sees me and comes over and hugs me, I am actually in shock, I thought she didn't like me. "Well Angie I am actually happy to see you" really? Well "I am also happy to see you Lucinda" I smile at her and she asks if she could talk to Violetta alone, so I went downstairs to see Olga.

Pov: Lucinda
So I actually dislike my mom and as Angie is here I want to make a plan to get Angie and German together. Vilu told me they fell in love when Angie lived here and that she really hoped they would become a couple back in the day. And there is a big possibility that I could stay and live here without my mom and with these wonderfull nice people. "So Vilu I have an idea, we should make a plan" Vilu looks at me confused "A plan, what kind of plan?" She asks me. "Well I don't really like my mom as you know and I thought if we ge t your dad and Angie together we could get my mom out of the house and I could live here with you guys" "Well Lucinda, if we want this plan to work we should get more people into it, maybe Olga and Ramallo?" That's actually a really good idea of Vilu! "Let's go ask them Vilu" I tell her and we head downstairs to find them.

We are in the kitchen now, talking with Angie and Olga. "Angie can you come you must see this" says Vio. Angie and Vio go away. "Olga can i ask you something?" "Yeah what is it my dear?" She asks "will you help to make German and Angie a couple, we will ask ramallo to for our plan." I said "whats it with a plan?" Asks german who comes into the kitchen. "A plan to make Olga and ramallo a couple?!" I said. "Ow can i help to?" What must i say now? "Yes" Olga looks at me with a why-did-you-say-that face. I look at her with a sorry-face. "Ok whats the plan?" Asks german "what for a plan?" Asks Angie who comes into the kitchen to. "A plan to make olga and ramallo a couple!" Says German. Vio looks at me with a what-did-you-do face. I look at her with a i-do-not-know face. "Oww nice can i help to?" Asks Angie "yes you can help to, tommorow we come together in the park!" They go away.

"What did you do lucinda now we must have 2 plans!" Vio said "youre dad heard of a plan and then Angie, but it's also good because german and Angie are now in the plan to, and we can stop them in a team. "Ok this lie is a litlle good, but do't lie again." Says Vio "I promise"