Chapter 8

Pov: German

Angie is now in the hospital. I'm so worried about her, what have Vilu done. The doctor comes to me "what is it doc?" I ask "i was a hard blow for her. But she does it very nice maybe she can go home tommorow!" The doc said "can i sleep here tonight?" I ask because i want to be with Angie "yes it can we will set a other bed in the room. You can go to her now!" I go to the room there lays Angie. She had a real big wound on her face. "Hello how are you now?" I ask "a little bit better, it hurts really much" i sit next to her on her bed. I give her a kiss on her hurted cheek. She gives me small smile. I give her a smile back. The doc comes in with a bed "thank you doc" i said and he goes away "are you going to sleep here?" Angie asks "yes" i said "but what about priscilla an...an...and Vi..vilu" she begins to cry "shhhhh" i give her a hug. I hold her by me. I never want to let her go.

The next day...

Today Angie can go home. So i called ramallo to pic us up. "Ring ring"

Begin phone call

G: hello with German Castillo
R: Hello with Ramallo i am by the hospital with the car, you can come now.
G: okay see you so

End of phone call

"Who was that?" Angie asks "that was ramallo we can go!"

We come home. We go to the kitchen and there lies....