Chapter 5

When the date of ramallo and olga starts. But now from the kitchen!

Pov: german

I'm watching Angie. She is drinking milk. Vilu isn't here because she must go to fran's.(fransescas house) Angie and i have already eaten. Owww she is so beautiful.

Germans daydream:

she walks up to me. She has a beautiful white dress on, curly blonde hair and her beautiful smile, the smile that can light up my whole world. She stand for me now. The clerk says things what isn't important. Then he comes to the most important thing.

"Do you German Castillo take Angeles Carrara as youre wife and be with her in good and bad times?"
"Yes i do"

now i'm really nervous what if she say no? Will there ever be a us again then

"Do you Angeles Cararra take German Castillo as youre husband and be with him in good and bad times?"
"I do"
"You can kiss the bride"

Ik kiss Angie it feels real. Our kiss is full of pasion it is magical. Every feeling of us is in this kiss, its so pasionate. Everyone begin to clap "German, German, German"

End of thhe daydream

Angie is standing in front of me "what is it german?" She asks "sorry i was in my own world, was there anything interesting? "Yes ramallo and Olga are now a couple, and you kissed me!" I blush, the kiss was real! "Uhmmm i think we must congratulate Olga and Ramallo" i said. "Yes come we go!" We go to the settee and say "congratulate" to Olga and Ramallo "How did you know" asks Ramallo "what know?" Angie said "that we are a couple now" Ramallo "......................."