Chapter 6

A/N- The above picture is Russell. I know! Isn't he hot?! Lol.

The song is Freeze Your Brain from Heathers.

Well, thanks for reading! Comment, Like, and Follow!!!.

Hugs and kisses,

Heather Daze
•••••••••••••

After everyone (But Iris and Damien, they had to go to work.) decided that we would go to 7-11, then go to the Lake (which I assumed was the lake I could see out my bedroom window), we all got onto our bikes, which in my case was Russell's bike, and zoomed down to 7-11.

When we got there, I grabbed the smallest cup, which Russell took out of my hands and gave me the largest cup. I put in half coke and a squirt of everything, but that sour watermelon flavor, 'cause it's gross.

"Hey! This reminds me of that song Freeze Your Brain from Heathers," Samantha exclaimed.

"Oh yeah!" I said, "I actually have that whole soundtrack. I love Heathers!"

"Omigod! Me too! Play it!" Sam told me.

I laughed and grabbed my phone from my pocket and played Freeze Your Brain. I thought that me and my cousin Dylan were the only ones who liked Heathers.

"We literally have to watch that musical together!" Sam said, "Hey! How about you come over to a sleepover at my house! Me, Aphrodite, Jane, and Iris have a sleepover every Friday."

"Cool! I have to ask my Aunt Renée, but I'm sure it'll be fine with her."

"Come on, nerds! We have to go get our bathing suits," Aphrodite announced, so we took our slurpees and left.

I got onto Russell's bike and we rode to his house.

"So what do you think of my friends?" he asked.

"They're really nice. They're also all different."

"Yeah, well we all live close and grew up together. No other teenagers, but Paulie and his gang live close to here, and he's a big fat dîck."

"What does he do?"

"Fúcks whøres, drinks alcohol, steals, and ruins property. I don't know what happened to the kid. We used to be friends, but one day, he just changed."

"Oh."

"Yeah. He's bad news."

"Well all your friends are cool."

"Good to hear that."

We finally got to his house.

"I'm gonna go change."

"Ok."

Aunt Renée and Uncle Ethan were at work at the diner they owned and Dana was at daycare, so only Jasmine was home. I pet her, then went upstairs.

I picked out a cute white bikini with red polka dots and wore a see-through white blouse and Daisy Dukes over it. I brushed my hair again and put it in a high ponytail. I threw on a pair of flip flops and went downstairs.

Russell was wearing blue swim trunks and a grey Quicksilver T-shirt.

"Woah. You clean up nice," Russell commented and I rolled my eyes and blushed.

"Thanks."

"Hey, do you like potato chip, Nutella sandwiches?" he asked.

"Omigod, yes! My mom, when she actually had time for me, used to make me those all the time!" I exclaimed, "I thought I was the only creep who liked them."

"Me too," Russell chuckled, "Well, I made a few of those for lunch. We can eat them at the Lake."

"K," I responded. We went outside. Russell said we didn't need to ride his bike since the lake was so close.

I was a little disappointed.

I liked riding his bike with him.