PART 8: THE END

Then I heard a beeping sound. I opened my eyes and was almost blinded by a bright light. My body started to ache as I tried to sit up, the walls around me were white. I looked down and saw I was in a bed. At that moment I knew I was in a hospital.

It's funny all that happened it was all a dream, a vision.

Later the doctors and nurses came rushing in checking me all over. Finally after a few weeks I was able to go home.

It helped me realize God is everywhere whether you are asleep or awake. He is always knocking at the door and it is our choice to open it. This is part of the reason why Christ comes in our lives when disaster strikes because that is the only time we listen to him and open that door. Being with Christ is the best thing we can do but it doesn't mean life will be trouble free. God will be there and help us through it. Disaster is many things: emotions, emptiness, and what may happen to you physically and mentally.

So it's your choice to believe in Christ no matter how bad what you are going through may be. Just know He will help lead you to a better tomorrow. Being patient knowing and believing it will get better no matter how long it takes, eventually it will get better.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. AND YES THIS IS A REALLY SHORT STORY. I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE NOT INTO CHRIST BUT ALL THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO'S MOTHER PASSED AWAY TWO YEARS AGO.
THANKS AGAIN FOR READING AND FAREWELL :)

Silent WhispersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara