PART 6: PAIN

PART 6: PAIN

As soon as I stepped down the tree it was like a wind swept through the forest and everything was restored.

I was so surprised, just by trusting in God your life could turn to pure gold.

My heart was filled with excitement as I walked through the forest, everything was so beautiful.

Even the fruit of the trees tasted like nothing I've ever had before tasted before it was something you couldn't find anywhere else it was paradise on earth.

The sunset was different today it took hours longer than it usually did to set.

As I waited for the sun to set I saw a dove in one of the trees, later more doves came and they started to fly in a circle above me. They stayed in that same spot above me.

Why?

I still don't know. Somehow they were leading me somewhere but I didn't move. I took the first step while having inner battles with myself on whether I should stay or whether I should follow the doves above me.

Still at war with myself I took my Second step another step.

Again, I hesitantly took my Third step, I took each step slowly still deciding on whether I should take that next step.

I was uncertain which way to go.

I tried to fight it,

What was telling me to stop.

I tried to fight it,

I tried, I tried, I tried but. . . I wouldn't stop my body wanted to take the next step.

Later I knew I was fighting a loosing battle.

As I was about to take the next step the fighting became more intense, more serious and more violent.

I wanted to give up this loosing battle on my side," What's the point" I thought.

Tears ran down my eyes knowing I wouldn't make it.

The Fourth step I felt a whip on my back, I looked behind me.

NO ONE WAS THERE!

I felt frightened, tears still in my eyes. The whip did not only hit me once it carried on moments later. I still couldn't see anyone behind but lashes did not stop, it just kept coming.

The Fifth step was the worst but the greatest thing I've ever done. The whip hit me harder and faster, I felt nails coming through my skin.Out of nowhere my blood started dripping from my body.

The Sixth step my blood started flowing like a stream. Everything triple than what it was before, I couldn't bear it.

I heard a silent whisper that said," Give it to me".

With all the pain on my body all I could was, "Give what?"

The silent whisper replied,"Give me all your battles and die on the cross so you can have everlasting life."

"Why?" I asked.

"Have faith" was all the silent whisper told me.

'But I don't know what will happen if I do' ,I thought.

"You will see what the power of God can do" said the silent whisper

I was unable to lift my head, after that Sixth step I was on my knees. I opened my mouth, I tried to shout but I was too weak.

I spoke with the last drip of energy I had left I said," Lord Jesus I surrender all that I am to you, for these battles are not mine but are yours. You died for all our sins and rose from the dead. You told your people, that will suffer persecution because of you

people will reject us because of you. We will suffer just as Jesus our Lord and Saviour did.

I know victory comes from you.

Lord you also rose from the dead and so will your people.

IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

I felt it all leave me, it was like all the pain, all the blood washed off me.

As if it never happened.

AUTHORS NOTE:

SORRY I TOOK LONG TO UPDATE,BUT IT'S FINALLY HERE ,THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS YOU GUYS ARE AWESOMENESS.😄😊.