Chapter 3 - Onyx POV

I facepalmed and walked over to the kitchen desk to check my mom's message.

Hey Sweetie,
Gone to work, Mrs. Rydr is coming to pick
you guys up at 10:30. I'll see you tomorrow night after school!
Love, Mom

I rolled my eyes and turned to Ivory. "Let's get Aero and Jared, they should know about this!" I said, walking upstairs. I tossed her the clothes she brought and I grabbed my own outfit. Black spandex, a Baymax tank(HOTTOPIC!), a red and white flannel and my classic black combat boots. I shrugged on my flannel, pulling it down over my hands. "What if a mark from the show is what could bring them here?" the raven-haired girl asked. "I dunno, maybe it's us. Maybe we have magic!" I purred. Ivory shrugged and put on her Black Butler necklace and her Clockwork angel. I put on my Millenium Puzzle, my Millenium Ring, my Black Butler bracelet(^no i did not sleep in it^) and my Fairy Tail band. We walked back downstairs to talk about clothes when the doorbell rang. "MEGASAUROUS!" I growled curse words and walked to the door. "What Heart? Also I told you not to call me that!" Ivory poked around the corner and said "By the way, come in!" I gave her a deathglare and let the two in. "Why did you tell us to bring clothes?" Jared asked. Ivory gave me the tissue box and started to exlain our situation.