Chapter 5 - Onyx POV

After Ivory and I packed for the next day and set the bags by the front door. I walked back upstairs and got on my iPad to check my text messages. 10 from Calypso, 3 from Seto and 1 from Mrs. Rydr saying she'd be 10 minutes late. I checked Wattpad and saw that my Fairy Tail story had almost 300 views. "YES YES! DO THE BOOGIE DANCE< GONNA DO THE BOGGIE DANCE!" I cried, dancing around gracefully, jk I wish. I tripped on a book and started to fall forwards. Right before I could scream I felt warm arms wrap around me. I looked up through my mop of dirty blonde hair to see Sebastian. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and set me on the bed. I blushed and looked at my sleeve covered hands. Realizing that the sleeves were ridding up, I pulled them down again. "Onyx, what are you hiding?" the demon asked, reaching for my sleeves. I slapped his hand away and hissed. "None of your business Demon!" He turned me around and yanked my sleeves up one at a time. On my left arm there was a Fairy Tail insignia, the Horoscope sign for Leo(^being my fav after all^), a Soul Eater symbol, 42-42-564 and the yu-gi-oh card element signs. On the right I had the Black butler contract symbol and the crimson dragon head. "Why?"he asked, looking up at me. I explained my depression situation and my ADHD. After hearing my sad backstory, Sebastian wrapped me in a hug. Me being me, did know what to do. I don't normally let people touch me but this felt nice. I snuggled against the black haired male, and sniffed his scent. It was a mix of cranberries and dust. Sebastian was sniffing my hair and making a humming noise. "Are you purring?!" I gasped, staring at the older teen. He nodded and buried his face in my neck. Then of course, the doorbell rang. "Come on, Ivory's mom is here!" I purred, dragging the butler behind me.