Chapter 4 - Ivory POV

After several nosebleeds and face slaps, we finally got into Aero's car. He got his license early according Nyx. We drove to the mall and walked straight to HOTTOPIC. "I've gotta work today so I'll drive you guys home and then head back." The 16 year old said. Onyx looked at me and pulled out the $500 gift card she had for emergancies. "At most we spend $300." she purred, grabbed some more braclets and tees, all Black Butler or Fairy Tail. Jared was helping Ciel and Sebastian out. "Onyx! Ivory!" someone called. We turned. "Mey!" The worker fistbumped my friend and turned to me. "Who are they?" she asked, while I pulled out a cute Attack on Titan shirt. Nyx pulled tissues out of her purse and held them out for Mey. "That's Ciel Phantomhive and Sebatian Michaels!" the blonde said, shoving tissues up her nose. The orange haired girl gasped and said "Really, Like totoally serious?!" We both nodded and Onyx called "Yo buttmunches, come over here!" Ciel glarred at Nyx and said "Lady Onyx we are not 'buttmunches'." Sebastian chuckled and looked at Mey. "Is this a friend of yours?" he asked. Jared went to check out for the Black Butler boys. (^thank fucking god Jared's mom gave him enough money, they have enough outfits to last two weeks!^ *NYXIEE! let me continue the story!* ^Hey, payback!") "This is our friend Mey, she works here and she's a big fan of you guys! She was named after Mey-Rin!" Sebastian bowed and said "any friend of Nyx's is a friend of mine!" Then he winked at Nyx, causeing her to bush. She led me to the check out counter and we paid for our things, leavin $265 left on the card for emergency food.

On the car ride home, Nyx didn't talk, she just sat in the seat next to me and blasted her music through her ears. When we got home we packed and got ready for my mom to pick us up!

Authors note
Onyx wrote this chapter from my point of view. I won't take credit for her writing skills.