Come thru.

Mirakle.

For the rest of the day, I sat in my room, on my bed thinking of what I did wrong and how I was gonna fix it. A knock sounded at my door. It was my aunt.

"Can I come in?" She asked lightly.

"Sure auntie." I smiled a lil.

"So how's everythang going?" She asked slightly concerned.

"Everything's going ok." I replied, looking away.

"You sure baby?" She said looking me over. "I know something's wrong."

"Just having a few problems." I said, not really wanting to talk about it but figure it out on my own.

"Okay, well I'm here if you everrrr need to talk." She said giving me a tight hug. I hugged her back, trying not to get emotional. I don't know why I'm feeling this way.

"Okay." I said as she walked out turning around.

"I'm serious Mira." She said before walking out.

I laughed a lil before turning over, drifting to sleep.

--- 3 hrs later, 9:32pm---

I woke up to the sound of sirens and shooting some blocks away. I sighed, looking at my phone and the time. I decided to stop being so stubborn and text Eric.

Mira: hey. -9:47 pm

After about 10 minutes, I didn't think he was gonna answer so I went downstairs to make me some cereal. I bought my cereal upstairs and sat down on my bed. As soon as I sat down, my phone chimed.

Eric: sup. -10:12pm

Mira: I think we need to talk. -10:15pm

Eric: Now you wanna talk?

Mira: Yeaah, can you come over?

Eric: aight.