Dinner. Pt I

Mirakle.

As I was going through the drive thru of Burger King, I thought about my first day of work. Ms. Marie was a nice lady, I wonder how auntie knew her and how I just automatically got the job. Not that it really bothered me, either I was going to be making money.

"Here ya go ma'am." The teenage boy said to me, staring a little too hard.

"Thanks." I smiled politely, driving home.

When I pulled up, there was that mint green Impala. Damn! I forgot all about Eric. I knew I was in for it. I got out of the car and walked towards him. I swear he always looks better every time I see him.

"So you just stood me up." He said shaking his head, playfully.

"Sorry." I said, walking towards the door, him following me.

"Damn, all I get is a sorry. I can't even get a Hey Eric, how ya doing this fine day?" He said stepping in front of me. I decided to play along.

"Nope." I said, about to walk around him but of course he blocked me again.

"Naah, you owe me." He said mugging me.

"Whatchu mean?" I said, mugging him back and getting offended. He laughed.

"Chill ma. I was just playing but forreal, lemme take you out tonight or something." He said smirking.

"Or something?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. He laughed.

"I mean we can do whatever you want." He replied, getting closer.

"Okay, calm your tits." I said pushing him away a little, even though I want to pull him closer.

"Ok ok." He laughed, placing his hands up in surrender. "I'll pick you up around 8."

"Ok." I giggled, walking in the house.

"Oh!" He called out, making me turn around. "By the way, you look beautiful today." He winked, getting in his car.

I blushed, walking in the house still in a daze.

--- 7:12pm ---

I stepped out of the shower, walked over to my sink and brushed my teeth. I turned to my speaker and turned on some music. After brushing my teeth, I walked back into my room, humming to Teena Marie's part in Fire and Desire. I looked over at my clock and it read 7:37pm.    Time was on crack tonight. I rushed over to my closet and pulled out a gray, long sleeved shirt with the back cut out a lil at the bottom. I pulled on some blueish gray jeans and some royal blue heels. I love heels,I don't understand how people say they're uncomfortable. It was now 8:02pm. I went to check my outfit in my bathroom and brushed out my hair. I looked good.

Eric called saying he was outside so I grabbed my clutch and made my way outside. He was leaning on the passenger side door, watching me. I wonder what he was thinking, I couldn't really read his facial expression. I noticed that we matched so I giggled.

"What's so funny?" He smirked, opening the door for me.

"We're matching." I said, getting in. "Thank you."

"No problem." He said, getting in. "But forreal, you're matching me."

"Boy bye, you wished you looked this good." I said.

"Mhmm." He smiled over at me, licking his lips. "I know I end up telling you every time I see so imma just say it, you look very beautiful tonight."

"Thank you, you're look quite beautiful yourself." I replied, looking at him. He did.

"Beautiful is feminine, I'm a grown ass man. Handsome is fine." He said mugging me.

"Fine, but where we going?"

"I don't know, I guess you'll just have to sit back and see."

I inwardly groaned, I didn't really like surprises.

---
Vote, Comment, Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊