Chapter 1

"Alexandra" Hillary Sun screeched. I jumped.
Hillary queen bee of our high school. She wore supper short skirts and tight shirts and seem to be with a new guy every week. She also had her little minions, Sophie and Rachel. "Look at little Alexandra" she said as she turned to Xavier Bloom.
Xavier was the bad boy of the school. He could care less of what people thought of him. He was never in class and if he was he always was making chaos. He also was my neighbor.
"Hmmmmm, what are you going to do to her today, Hillary?" Xavier asked.
" well since Alexandra made more than five second eye contact with me, how about we give her something else too look at. Shawn will you do the honors" Hillary said
Shawn Blu was Xavier one and only best friend. He was the boy version of Hillary when it came to girls. He always wore a white shirt and blue jeans and his parents were rich.
Right after Hillary said that Shawn pushed me and I fell right a t Hillary's feet. Wonderful I thought.
Well I'm Alexandra Joseph the "loser" of Capital High. Today was the last day of my sophomore year and I couldn't be more excited. Ever since 7th grade Hillary has bullied me and I still don't know why.
Of course you guys are wondering who I truly am. Well like I said before I am Alexandra and I am the loser of the school.
I have three older very protective brothers, Leo, Anderson (Andy)and Zachary (Zac). Zachary is 19 years old and graduated last year. Anderson is 20 and graduated two years ago. Leo is the oldest and is currently away at Columbia for his second year of law school. We live with our parents who are never home in a huge four floor house. We moved here when I was in 5 th grade. Before leaving here we lived in California. There I had lots of friends. But my parents were opening another business and we have to move across country to Pennsylvania. Worst thing ever to happen to me. Well that's my story and like I said before this is my last day of sophomore year and the summer vacation. I can wait. I don't know if I mentioned this but my parents are rich. I don't like to show it but I guess you can already tell by the size of my house how much money we have. Ever summer since I was 6 th grade we went and stayed at our house in England. I didn't any friends there either but at least didn't get picked on. Now all I have to do is survive today. And away I will go for another two and a half months.
-that evening-
"Lexi" my mom calls. That's what my family calls me. "Yes mom" I asked. "Come to my office I have something to tell you" said my mom. "Okay be down in a sec" as I walk down stair I see Zachary and Anderson coming out of their room. Zachary and Anderson both go to Penn state so the usually are home in the weekends. But since it is summer they got off two weeks ago and have been staying here the entire time.
Zac, Andy and I all head into my moms office. I guess she called them to. My mom is a fashion designer. So her office I full of drawings and fabric every where. I sit down on the only chair that doesn't have something on it while my two brothers stand on either side of me.
"Guys since I just started my new line of clothing and your father is very busy with his business I am afraid that we might not be going to England this summer" my mom said. "What" I said shocked. I was beyond shocked I was angry this is my time to be away from school and the drama. This is the only time I get to see Leo since it had for him to come down any other time. This is my escape trip. And we are not going.
"Cool" Zac said. Of course he would be fine with not going. He likes staying here with his friends, he never liked it out in England. Andy in the other hand is still standing here with his mouth open. I may have forgotten to mention that he has a girlfriend named Sammantha (Sammy) that lives in England and this is the only rim he gets to see her in person.
"Mom is there anyway way we can go with out you and dad?" Andy asked finally out of his trance.
"Yeah. Andy's turning 21 in a week and Leo can always fly out and meet us," I said. "We can be responsible" said Zac says. Oh look who wants to go now. As soon as the parents are out of the picture everything is cool. Typical Zac.
"I don't know, I will have to speak to your dad about this" said mom. "Please mom. I promise we won't say anything wrong. I just really want to go this year. And I never ask for anything. Can't you just allow us to go by ourselves" I begged. She sat there and started to think. "Plus we know all of our neighbors so if we need anything we can ask them. And we will call every evening. To tell you how everything is going." I said. Mom looked from me to Andy to Zac. "Okay I'm gonna call Leo and make sure he is going and if he is okay with watching you guys if so then you guys can go. If not you guys are stuck here and no changing my mind" mom said seriously. "Okay" we screamed and all ran to her and have her a hug.
"Go get ready for diner and I'll call Leo tomorrow and if he says yes you guys can leave at the end of the week" mom said calmly. "Okay" we said I left.
"I'm gonna call Leo before dinner to try to convince him to say yes before mom calls" I said. "Good idea. Leo has a soft spot for you" said Zac. "Yeah tell us how it goes" said Andy. "Of course" I said and ran to my room to get my phone.
------------------------------------- hi guess. I have had this story playing in my mind for the last week and I decided to write it. I'm not sure if everyone will like it but hopefully they will. I'm not sure when I am going to purplish the next chapter. And as of now there is no posting schedule like other writers have.
Please like and comment.