Chapter 2

After dinner I grapes my iPhone and looked under my contacts for my brother. <8LEO8> i clicked on his name and waited for him to pick up.
Ring...ring...ring...ring.
"Hello" a tired Leo said
"Sorry to bother you bro, but mom and dad can't come to England this year. And Andy Zac and I. Kinda convince them to allow us to go by ourselves. And that you would be in charge. And mom was like oh okay. Well I would have to call Leo to make sure it's okay. Blah blah blah ... And I was afraid you would say no. So I decided to call you to beg you to say yes. You know how much I love this trip an-"
"Slow down Lexi" Leo said
"Oops" I said.
"Okay start from the beginning" said a now awake Leo said
"Okay.
Mom and dad can't go to England" I calmly said
"Okay" Leo said
"But we convinced mom to allow us to go by ourselves if u come" I said
"Awww Lexi. I don't know. This year has been hard in me. I was actually going to call tomorrow to say I can't come." Leo said
"Noooo. Please Leo. You have come. I need to get away from this hell. I'm tired of the kids messing with me and ... " I quickly shit up. I can't believe I just said that.
"WHAT" A now angry Leo said.
I know you are wondering why Leo is mad. Well you see. I never told my family that I get bullied. When Zachary went to school with me, no one both red me I front of him. So to hear I'm being messed with is a shock to my brothers. Scratch that. It makes my very protective older brothers very upset.
"Oh nothing" I said very nervously.
"Oh no you said something. I will come but once we are in England you are telling me everything". Leo said and with that he Hun up leaving no room for argument.
Ugh.
I went to open my door to tell Andy and Zach the news only to have them fall.
"We're you guys outside listening to my conversation" I asked
"Noooo" they say in unison. Zac looked guilty. But Andy look straight up mad. Uhoh I guess I have two mad older brothers on my hand.
"What is this messing around I'm hearing about" said Andy
"Oh nothing I can't handle" I responded.
"What do you mean can't handle. I didn't ask if you can handle it. I asked what was going to on" said Andy.
"Well you see I mayormaynotgetbulliedatschoolbyHillaryShawnXavierandalloftheirfollowers" I said as fast as i could.
"What and why are we only hearing about this" said Zac. Great job Zac you seem to be on top of your older brother role. I just rolled my eyes.
"Well Leo is okay about watching us" I said trying to change the subject.
"Your off the hook for now but once we get to England we are having a serious conversation" said Andy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I know this is short I just wanted to give you guys something to read. I'm gonna start updating more. It's clear this story has grasp some of y'all attention. Sorry it's not edited.

-Hannah