Chapter 3.

Today's the day. I I've been in a plane for what seems like for ever, and we finally made it to our house in England. As we apt patch the drive way to our house I see my brother Leo standing in the door.
The second the car stops I jump out the car running to him.
"Hi Lexi" he says
"Hi Leo, I missed you so much it's unfair that I don't get to so you anymore" I complained
"I know, I wish I could be there for you." Giving me a knowing look. I sigh. I guess I'm not getting out of the talk.
"Okay let's go inside" Andy says   I see them carrying some of our bags. I guess we'll get the rest later.
I plop myself down on one of the big couches in the living room. Zac sits on the other end. Leo sits in the recliner next to the couch. While Andy puts the two bags down and comes sit in the love seat across from me.
"Where do I start" Leo said.
"I know. How long has this been going on?" Ask Andy
"Um... Forever". I said unsure if I want them to know everything.
"Even while I was in school?" Zac asked.
"Yeah" I said. What part of forever did he not understand.
"Who is it?" Asked Andy.
"Hillary and her minions, Shawn, and Xavier is usually there." I say quietly.
"Wait Xavier" Zac said. Shoot I forgot that Zac use to play sports with Xavier. I gulped
"Yeah. He usually doesn't say or do anything. He just stands there" I say trying to make the situation better.
"Don't make up excuses for him" said Leo. He never like Xavier. I don't know why.
When we moved into the house mom made us all say hi to our neighbors in either side.
To the left of us lived an older couple with no kids. Who smiled at us and said it was nice to meet us. While on the right of us lived the Blooms with there one kid, Xavier. As Leo tall built, mind you he was a junior in high school, he towards over fifth grade Xavier. But Leo had this look in his eyes, almost as if he knew something the rest of us didn't.
"Alexandra are you even listening to me" screamed Andy. Uh-oh I hadn't realized I zoned out until my brother was practically in my face yelling my full name.
"Yes. No. Maybe. Can you repeat the last sentence. Or the whole thing." I said trying not to make him upset.
"I give up" Andy says and he walks out. "What do they do to you" Zac ask not looking at me. But instead the light in the ceiling. He must feel really guilty considering he was the closest in age to me. He also often hung out with Xavier, despite Leo not liking him. But when he's away at the Columbia he isn't much in the loop anyway.
"Nothing serious. Some name calling, teasing you know the usual stuff" I say.
"Do they ever put there hands on you" Leo ask. I make the mistake and look up at him. If smoke could come out of your ear, Leo would be. He was currently pacing room but stopped when he didn't hear a response. I gulped.
"Do they ever put there hands in you Alexandra?" Andy screams. I just stare at him. I guess my silence was enough cause next thing I know Leo is walking out the room, Andy punched a hole in the wall, and Zac threw is phone across the room.
This is why I wanted to avoid this conversation.
Leo then walks back into the room looking rather calm, it's almost creepy.
"I'm gonna make dinner, you guys can bring in the rest of the luggage" Leo says and hen disappears into the kitchen.
Just a great way to start off my vacation.
-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi my lovely people. Thank you for all your feedback and I know I'm the worst with updating.
I have the story pretty much mapped out in my head, but if you have an ideas feel free to tell me. Keep reading and voting.