The Wake.....

Stefan P.O.V

Looks like I've teamed with the rest of them to take Klaus down. There plan seemed simple enough but it was me who was going to be the lying. I'm meant to bring Klaus back to Mystic Falls with some fake information. What I'm about to tell him will definitely bring him back here. I just needed to sell it to him well enough. We all know why he went off running scared it was all down to Mikael. He was the one person that Klaus feared and he had reason to be. This guy was meant to be his father well not his actual father he was some kind of werewolf. So I was doing one for the team right now. I'm on the phone to klaus ready for my oscar performance.

"Portland is fantastic once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves" So that's what he been doing while away making more hybrid. That's interesting to know.

"Your father is dead" I spoke to him casually. Let's see what his reaction will be. Here hoping that its the reaction that we all wanted.

"What did you say to me?" I had defiantly had Klaus attention now and the right reaction we needed from him.

"Oh, my mistake not your actual father and not dead. Mikael Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?" I wonder how he going to take this now. Knowing Klaus he want a detail explanation.

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened" he demanded just as I said. Klaus is predictable here hoping he likes my story telling.

Flash Back

"Aye- let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here he tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait" I told them all, Elena looked at me.

"And you what? Vervained him?" All I saw a little hatred in her eyes towards me.

"No! WE vervained him! This guy is an original, to make it realistic" Damon added, he had a fair point.

"Ok fine, we vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger" I told them, Siena step forward and handed me a glass of scotch.

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead..." she said and I cut her off.

"We drove it through his heart" I finished it off for her, she smiled at me.

"And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" Elena ask a little concerned.

"Good point! You my brother have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him- last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue-tied" Really did Damon expect me to do everything.

"Well, don't look at me I am just in charge of getting him back here" Damon glared at me.

"Nic is smart, if we tell him that Mikael is dead, he'll want proof" Siena added breaking the tension between Damon and I.

"Then I shall be dead" Mikael announced, we all looked at him.

"What if he wants to see you in person?" Elena asked him, Mikael walked towards me.

"Well that means our plan is working. Klaus will absolutely want to see my body you lure him here- and I will kill him" These guy think it going to be that simple.

"With what? Those daggers won't work on him" I told Mikael, he smirked.

"Well, I'm in possession of a stake fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree, the one that left these ashes when it burned" Well if he had such a weapon why hadn't he shown us it.