I'm Right By Your Side.....

Siena P.O.V

Flash back

Saturday came and it was late afternoon. I tried to call Thea and she was busy studying then I tried Blair and she was drooling over there boyfriend Kai. God my life sucked at the moment. I got up from my bed and made my way downstairs maybe my mom or my dad would like to do something with me today. I walked out of my room and made my way downstairs it was pretty quiet. I went into the living room and it was empty. I walked down the hallway to my dad office I opened the door and he was sitting at his desk.

"Hey daddy" I walked into the room he looked up "I was wondering if you wanted to have a father and daughter day" I told him with a smile. He looked up from his papers and gave me a disappointed look I knew what was coming.

"Carina I'm sorry I have so much paper work to go through before Monday hearing" he told me apologetically. I gave him a small smile and walked and sat in one of the chairs and sighed. I kind of expected him to say something like that "Carina why don't you go out with your friends. I thought since you got your driving licence we wouldn't see you much around here" he said chuckling. I looked at him yeah that would be the case but there weren't anyone to hang out with. There all a little too busy or to busy gossiping about my broken relationship.

"We'll all my friends are either studying or out with their boyfriends and before you even say it. I'm all study out" I began to pout. He got up from his chair and came over to me and perched on the desk.

"What I'm going to do with you Siena" I shrugged my shoulders there weren't much you could do! Then a smile appeared on his face "I know what you can do today the metropolitan museum of art have exhibition on today. Why don't you go down there I know you normally go with your mother but she stuck in Milan. It don't stop you going Carina" he told me with a smile. That was actually a great idea at least I would get out of the house. It would be nice to see what new work of art there is. I got up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Have I told you yet today that you're the best daddy ever" he began to laugh "Ok I'll be back later. Love you" I told him as I walked out of the door.

I grabbed my coat and headed out of the door and got in the elevator. When I got the ground floor I requested for a town car within minutes the car came. I got in and told the driver to take me to the metropolitan museum. He drove me there and I got out of the car and began to walk up the stairs. I walked in and I started to look around at all the beautiful art work. It was actually nice to be alone and admiring the great work of artist. I stopped at one painting and began to admire it looking at the deeper meaning of it.

"I would say this artist is trying to express his inner emotions of his dark past" I heard a British accent beside me say. I turned to look and there stood this gorgeous guy standing in front of me smiling "I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you. I'm Nic Mikaelson" I couldn't help but smile at him. Wow coming here worked out to be a great idea.

"Siena Russo. Do you know a lot about art?" I asked looking at the piece of artwork again. I was trying to control myself from blushing being so close to him.

"I know a fair amount and I dabble a little" I turned to him and smile. I felt my cheeks heat up wonderful.

"Well Nic I better leave you to continue to admire the beautiful artwork" I needed to get the hell out of here before I say or do something stupid. I started to walk away and I felt an electric spark on my arm. I turned and Nic hand his hand in the spot that I had that sensation.

"Why don't you join me Siena perhaps we could go for a drink after" his accent really did it for me. I nodded my head in agreement I mean there no harm going out for a drink with a cute British guy. I'm single lady now and it not like anything would actually happen.....