Family Betrayal.....

Damon P.O.V

After my outburst last night I had to get away from them all. The look of disappointment from Siena when I broke that annoying younger original neck. It tore me apart I couldn't stand being there any longer with her being angry at me. So I left the party and had my own 'new friend' Rebekah she actually wasn't that bad to talk. I don't know if it was because I drank two bottle of scotch but we spoke until dawn. She was telling me about her tragic love life over the last thousand years. That there was only one man who she truly loved and still held her heart that was Julian. I didn't even know they were meant to get married but the whole turning them into vampires ruined that. Apparently Julian didn't take well to becoming a vampire too great. For the first two century he was 'the original ripper', he killed villages within hours. He was totally out of control it took Elijah to make him see sense. He really sounded like one scary charter. He had even challenged Klaus on many occasion and the fights were brutal from what Rebekah told me. You really wouldn't think that from seeing him. He was cool calm and collective and his focus was solely on his daughter. Well he had a thousand years to master his addiction. Maybe I should get him to fix Stefan next time his in town.

Siena didn't even come home last night she was that disappointed in me she couldn't bear to be around me. I tried to call her a few times but it went to voice mail maybe she stayed at Elena last night. Rebekah spoke quite highly of Siena. She loved the fact that she showed so much compassion to people even the ones who didn't deserve it. I think she was referring to Klaus when she meant that. She told me about when they were in Chicago how Siena was. Would you believe Rebekah actually gave me a telling off. That I need to stop being an 'ass hole' and appreciate what a woman I had in my life. I did appreciate Siena the problem is we tend to disagree a lot. I'm hoping she will be home soon and we can sit down and talk.

My phone began to ring I looked at it and it was Elena calling. I hope she wasn't going to start with me first thing in the morning. I know what I did was wrong but she didn't know the full story. I had Stefan tell me I'm a liability. Then Siena telling me because I love her so much that I'm a freaking liability too! I knew deep down she didn't mean it but it just hurt me hearing her say it.

"What?" I really weren't in the mood for Elena lecturing me.

"Hey, I- I called you ten times last night. We need to talk" Elena said a little nervously.

"Sorry, I've been busy" I told her firmly looking at Rebekah sleeping on the other couch.

"If you're mad at Siena, Damon. You need to get over it your meant to be getting married in less than 8 weeks" Elena was right but I wasn't going to admit that to her.

"Oh, I'm over it" I hung up and lays back on the couch. Rebekah woke up and told me she had better get back home. I began to walk her to the door I thanked her for listening to me last night she looked at me.

"Let's not make a big deal out of this. I don't' think we will be spending anymore nights pouring our hearts out to each other" I began to chuckle we both knew it wouldn't happened again. We were enemies and we would always be that.

"My thoughts exactly" I told her with a smirk. Even though we got on for one night it weren't going to happen again.

"Besides, I expect you will have everything sorted out with Siena soon enough" I hope she was right. The thing about Siena and I is that we are both so hot headed and we both care about each other too much.

"Let's hope so. Have you actually met my stubborn fiancé?" we both began to laugh I opened the door. Elena is standing outside she looked stunned looking between Rebekah and I. oh dear this didn't look good with Rebekah walking out of the door in the same clothes from last night. Elena watched her was she walked away then looked at me worried.