Chapter 1

Candy's POV:
I walked Into the woods. What think in creepy? Ha Good Luck. I maybe a Normal Human Girl with Brown hair and Over Excessive make up but who cares!
I'm CandyFloss Tegneshio! Yes my name is Candyfloss. I'm 16 And Go to Northen Nodon High school. I have a voice in my head that Can Protect me from time to time. His names Tyler. He Died when he was young and i was Dying so his Spirit took over me. I dont mind its Pretty handy.

I carry on walking to the woods.
I dont like the idea Floss.
I sighed. "Tyler quit Worrying! I always Come here" its good he cant see what i do. Id be afraid he's yell. Yes Im a Sterotypical "emo" Teenager. I cut sometimes But like anyone cares right!. I sigh and Walk home remembering i forgot to bring My "Friends". I got home. I remember watching My parents die From the Fucking rake. I Slumped On my Couch and Watched tv My arm stinging. Suddenly the Lights Out. "SHIT!" i ran to the kitchen and Grabbed a knife and a Lighter. I then went to grab my "Friends" but couldnt find them.

"Where are those Fucking things!"
What things. Shit!
"NOTHING. JUST MY MINI GASOLINE" tyler wasnt convinced but belived me anyway. I still couldnt find them. "Ugh i cant find it" i walked Out my room and heard the window smash. I ran down the hall and ducked when The Next window Smashed. The tv glitched and i Sprinted down stairs. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" I ran to the door and it wouldnt open. I saw a hand reach out the tv. I went and Grabbrd a Book Rolling my sleeves Up And Cutting in my arm "DEFAME ME".
I did this On my right arm and Smiled.

The hand Turned into a Arm with a Green sleeve. I Yelled abd Get the book and When The head Popped out i hit it hard. "GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" i kept hitting it. "OW OW OW. QUIT IT ILL STOP IF YOU STOP!" I stopped and Backed up to the frony of the sofa. "WHO ARE YOU!" I yelled. It came out the tv and Sat Infrobt of me. "The names ben drowned. And you?" I sighed. "Candyfloss Tegneshio" i looked down. I always hated my name. I hugged my knife and Kept looking at the floor.

"Whats wrong?" He went to touch me and I let him. He placed His hand On my head Stroking my hair. "N-nothing Reoccuring memory. Just go ahead anf Kill me you'll only be helping me" i sighed and so did he. "Why would i kill you. As creepy as it sounds Ive been watching you. Im a serial killer. I know. But Im here to help. Lemme take you to a better place"

I had no idea what he meant but He Ran upstairs and packed my WHOLE wardrobe. I looked for my "Friends" and Stopped when ben had them. "Looking for these?" I sighed. "Yes. Now give them." He didnt. He threw then out the window. "You wont be doing that got it!" He grabbed my arm i recently cut into. I stood on his foot and Get off him. "OW!" i smirked.
Nice one Flossy!
"Shut it tyler!"
No
" Yes"
Make me
" Ugh!"
"Whos tyler?" I stopped moving. I explained and he said. "So he can hear me. Tyler show me you can hear me!" He gets Hit with a box. "Never mind"
He asked for it.
"SHUT IT."
He didnt reapond. Fuck. "Lets go." Ben grabbed my arm.