chapter3

Ej's POV:
I walked in the bathroom from the window and saw Candy. I sighed and Went To the bathtub and Got in with her. She was still Fully Clothed Except her Arms where Visable. "C-can i see your Arms Candy?" She hesitated But Nodded. I gently took her arms and Kissed them. I looked at her right arm. I read the Words 'DEFAME ME' on it I looked at her. "Im sorry. I dont want you doing this. Ill always Be here. Your Beautiful Dont let anyone tell you different" i hugged her Closer.

She sighed and Keep Crying. I heard a whisper saying 'its Okay Floss Your my sister. Ill love you until we both die again.' Must be tyler. I smile and Kiss her back Bone then her shoulder. She Winces and i stop. I turn off the shower and Look At her. I pulled her Out the tib and dried her off. I changed her into my Pajamas Which had Kidney cartoons on them. I carried her to her room And Placed her Down tucking her in. I kissed her forhead. "Im always here". I walked out.

"Is she okay?" Jane,sally,Jeff and Hoodie asked me. I nodded. "Shes So Broken guys. She Cuts ya know. I Stopped her And well shes Asleep with a Red Puffy Face. I feel sorry for her but feel free to go see her" i walked off.

Sallys Pov:
I walked In her room with jane,jeff and hoodie. "Ive got a Plan" they all Looked at me. "Dont sorry she wont die i just have an idea k?" They nodded. "Hoodie Go get Smile and Put Him on her Bed Its Proven smile can sense Emotions and Can help. Jeff comfort Candy, Hug her,kiss her, Caress her I dont know anything. Jane me and you will go Look for things she Likes. Aka Band shirts,albums,perfumes,Clothes,Toys Exectera. Okay go!" They all did what i said.

"Here." We found a Bunch of Black,Dark blue,orange and Hot Pink roses and I grabbed them placing them with Jeff along with Bvb Items,An amozon Rain Perfume,Different Band Tees I know she likes and a few Band Posters and merch. I also got her a Few Teddy bears and attached a Note. "She'll like these" Jane said. We smiled and left.

Candy's POV:
I felt arms Around my waist hugging mr close. "Sunshine you awake?" I heard The voice of Jeff say. I sniffled and Turned to face him. "Whats Wrong?" I Sighed.

"Im just unwanted ya know? Im bullied at school, Im Ill, I give up. Ive tried Suicide and Well it didnt work" he looked Shocked. "Candy.." He Caresses my cheek with the back of his hand and Kisses my cheek. "Your an amazing girl okay? I may have Knoen you for 14 days Now but i like you. We all do. Dont feel Unwanted your wanted okay i promise" he Lightly Kissed me then pulled back. "Ill be your Older Brother Got it?" He smiled and hugged me which I gladly returned. I looked around and saw multiple things.

"What the?" I got up jeff Following. "We all got you a Gift. Ill be back Have a Look at them" he left. I looked at thr green wrapper Saying "BITCH OPEN ME FIRST IM VIBRANT!" i smirked and opened it. It was a Note. It said:
Hey floss!
Listen look in the Blue wrapping in this Envolope Youll like it. After that open the blood Splattered one. Love you!

BEN

I smiled. I opend the envelope and saw a Key chain with a Mini snowglove with all us in including me Hugging Sally and smile. On thr bottom it said "Family forever" i smiled and Opend the Blood Splattered one. It also had a Note with a Green bag. The note says.

Hey Candychan!
Open the bag and Look Insidr theirs a Little message from Me. Hope you like it!

Yours truely Jeff (aka Snow white)

I looked In the bag,inside was a teddy that said "Tyler Misses you Candyfloss!"i smiled and Opened the peach and Black one. It had a Note. So many notes! This one said.

Hai.
We got you this because we knew you loved these Guys. Dont repay us we Love you sisy! wE bOTh Do. Sorry sally Tried Writing. Love you

Jane and Sally!

i saw a Black Veil brides Hoodie and Phone case with their make up products. I smiled. There were a few left, Slendy,masky,tobi,Ej,lj,masky,Smile and Grin (theg will be Sharing pressies)

I openend the Black one with "Swendy!" On it. It had a note that said

Dear child.
I got you this so you didnt feel bad. Use it when your In trouble or when you feel like cutting whenenver you wish. See me in my office whenever you want to.

Slenderman (sWeNDy)

I openend it and Saw a Green And Orange Whistle. One had "Trouble" on it the other "Cutting is Bad" on it. I smiled and Opend the next onem it was half yellow,half Orange and The rest brown. This one had a card. I opened it.

Awwwwww.

"Really tyler?" I opened the card Up and read:

Herro!
We got you these. Knew you liked it. Tobi Chose it. We were gonna Get cheesecake but I knew you didnt like it. Love you!

Masky,hoodie and Tobi!

I opend their Box and Saw a Silver Braclet with Charms Of all of us. Still Including me and Tyler. I smiled and put it on. Next was Red and Black and Blue. I opened it. A note said.

HELLO!
its Masky writing for Grin and Smile. They forgot to Change to human form. Yeah they can do that we all can they can talk too! Anyway they got you Something youll like. Love you!

Grin and Smile (masky ahem!)

i openend their Box. Inside was a Guitar.
"Awww its Cute!" I Hugged it. I opend Up the Second to last one froM lj.

Hey!
Lj here. I knew you Liked candy cuz Like its your name. This is no joke but if yoy take it as one okay! Love you gurl!

Laughing jack (kiss mark with blue lipstick)

I saw Candly floss and Squealed. "CANDYFLOSS MACHINE!" i hugged it and Thanked Lj in my head.

Hey i gotta Go i have a Supprise for you with ej
He left. I opened the last box. This had A Blye dress Inside it.

HAI AND heyo...
Its ej and Liu here! Ejs Got a Supprise in the backyard for you and I got you the dress. Its Got Built in weapons and Powers I also got you red and Black and orange and Purple roses. Hope you like them!

Liu and Ej

Oh i cant wait for this Supprise.