Chapter 2

(Still Candy's POV:)
i get dragged by ben. I sighed and We arrived sooner or later to A Broken shack. We entered. "Hello child" i look at the slender figure. "Im slenderman. Call me slendy. Youll meet the others. Your room is the one with the purple Door and a Black and Purple heart. Ben! Take her stuff I want her to Meet everyone." Slendy moves me to the Living room..i see multiple people.

One in a Yellow jacket and Black hood,One with a Black hoodie and blue mask with Black Ooze, a girl In A pink dress blood down her face. A man in a White hoodie and A Cut In smile and Lastly A Girl in a black dress black Eyes and Black lips pale skin too. I back away and Was about to trip when A man in a Black and Grey Scarf with stiches everywhere Caught me.

"Whoa are you okay? Need help standing." Everyone turned to look at me. I rolled my Sleeves down Hoping no one noticed. To late. The girl in the black Dress Stood Infront of me. She Put her hand On my shoulder. "You okay there? Im jane. Jane the killer." She smiles Lightly "Shut it Weakling!" The guy In the White hoodie yelled. "SHUT IT SNOWWHITE!" She looked at him as if she were gonna Kill them. I backed away and Slipped And Hit my head On the Table.

I winced and Got up and ran out the door. I ran Deep in the woods. Something Grabbed my foot and I Let out a Piercing scream. I got my knife and Tried Stabbing it but it bent my knife. I looked and saw it was rake

. "Ah. Looksssss like i found you CandyFlosssssss. Die bitch before ssssslenderman or hissss crew Come abd Sssssteal you" he digs his Claws in my leg and Side and I scream again. I was about to pass out when i saw the little girl and The Guy in the blue mask Walk over.

I finally passed out.

****************************************
I woke Up In a red and White Bed. But the Duvet Was Red Bloody Splotched On the white Duvet cover. I then realized that it was the Duvet design. I sighed and remembered Earlier. I growled.
Floss! Are you okay!? Im sorry i couldnt help your mind was Being invaded by rake.
"Its Okay tyler." The door opend Revealing the Guy in the blue mask. He sat on my side of the bed and looked at me. He took his mask off and Looked at me again.

"Im sorry for what happend.....urm" shit forgit he didnt know why name. "Candyfloss. Just call ne Floss or Candy idc." He Smiled Sorta. "im eyeless jack." He held my hand. "i heard you scream and I had to See what happend. Sally The little girl Came with me because shes Strong as hell with her alter Ego. Anyway. Likr i said. Im sorry" why was he Aplogizing? I asked him. "Why apologoze? Its my fault for leaving the house. " he squezzed my hand. "Its okay. You were scared." We heard a People Clear their Throats. We looked and saw everyone walk in.

The one with the black hood Walked to me just and Ej walked to the others. "Iiiim hhoodie. Nnnice ttto mmeet yyyyou" he shook my hand lightly. The others walked in and he walked back to them they all Surrouned me. "Are you okay?" Sally asked. She sat next to me and Gently hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. "I guess. My body aches like hell though" i said.

"Snow white" walked up to me. "Im jeff. The guy with the stiches On his face and Legs is my brother Liu, the One with the White and Black mask and orange jacket is Masky. The Guy with the brown shirt is Ticci tobi, you already know Ej, sally,slendy, ben and jane. The dog is smile dog. The cat is Grin cat and finally the clown Figure is Lj".

Tobi walked forward and twitched. "Wwho mmay yyou bbe?" He asked stuttering. I giggled sofly.
Remember i always support your option floss.

"Thanks tyler. Btw dont ask me who he is ill explain in a Minute." They looked at me. "Im Candyfloss Tegenshio (i forgot the last name!) Im 16 and Wish i died. Yes I self harm and Draw runes. I scream and Cry deal with it!" I try and get up cuz u need to throw up but i fall And Get Caught by jane. "Take it easy. What do you need We will go get it. " i sighed. " i just need to be alone before you do i wanna tell you who tyler is."

They all sat down. "Are you sure child?" Slendy asked. I nodded. "Tyler and me where childhood Friends. One day when we were 13 Me and Tyler went to The park when the fucking Rake decided to show his Bald Face up. We both screamed and Ran. Tyler Tripped I tried to help but rake got to him Before me. I Stabbed Tyler In the Stomach and leg...." my lip quivered but i carried on a Small tear falling. "I picked him up and Ran us home. I told Mom and dad and they Both called the cops. They never Arrived and the rake Lunged at Mom but dad stopped Him. He got Sliced In half. Literally. Mom Screamed and Told me to run and take tyler to the bathroom. I did as I was told and saw mom be burned and cut by rake. Rake followed me and Tyler and Stabbed Tyler In the chest Ripping out his heart. I cried and he Grabbed me. I shot him and he Said He would be back. Tylers spirit Had Shown infront of me In ghost form. I was Dying. I couldnt breathe. He saved me by entering my Body. Now hes the voice in my head Protecting me, he can move Objects and Stuff so yeah"

I cried So much. I looked Down and Limped To the bathroom and locked The door. I sat Leaning on the door, And Cried Hugging my knees. I Found a knife and Cut it on my leg then threw it outside. I sat in the bath tub and Cried more The water turning on.
Floss? Im glad you told them. Im proud. I love yoy floss.
"I cant take the pain tyler!"
I know Please Stay Strong. I love you more than a Friend.im not just saying this. I really do. I was gonna ask you out the day we were in the park but i died. At least i still Can do this.
I felt the wind On my forhead In a kiss form.
See?
Ill be happy on whoever you date. Your my Sister now.
Just as he said that someone walked in.