XXX

Happy #SlaveMeThursday!! This one's a bit long but I don't think you'll mind. I just couldn't seem to stop. Only a couple more chapters and then break time.

COMMENTS AND VOTES! MWAH!! Xoxo

***

Liam was bouncing restlessly while Zayn drove, left hand tapping unnecessarily. Zayn was convinced Liam was still staring at the ring on his middle finger. He smiled at the thought. "Liam, be still."

Liam took a long breath and tried to obey. "Can I know where we're going now?"

"I've kept the secret this long; you think I'll break now that we're all dressed and ten minutes away?"

Like he'd just noticed the sharp suit Zayn had made, ahead of time, for his slave, Liam smoothed his hand down his thick button up. "This is too much, sir."

"I'll have to disagree. I would give you the world, Liam."

"I don't doubt it."

Zayn chuckled and took Liam's hand in his, fingers criss-crossing. "Please, try to enjoy yourself."

"Will you be there?"

Zayn furrowed his brows in confusion. "Of course, Liam. Why-"

"Then we have nothing to worry about." Liam leaned over and kissed Zayn's cheek.

"You're awful."

Liam rolled his eyes and sat back. "Okay, Mr. I'll-Give-You-The-World."

Zayn pinched Liam's hand playfully and turned onto a dirt road. Liam looked back at the receding town. "I should probably be worried, but I'm not." Zayn sent him a quick smile and kept driving, flicking his brights on as the light from the street lamps dissipated. "Still won't tell me?"

"Liam Payne, ask again and we'll go back home. No surprise for you." Liam huffed, but quieted. Zayn sighed. "Don't pout. You are the most curious slave I've ever met."

Liam mmm'd cheekily and teased, "Tell me more things you love about me."

Zayn barked a laugh. "Don't get me started Liam, or we'll never leave this car."

Liam's grip on Zayn's hand tightened for a moment. "We need to be paired. Now," he complained.

Zayn just soothed his thumb over the back of Liam's hand. "Soon. As soon as we're settled in."

"Not soon enough."

"You're worth the wait, babe."

Liam pressed his lips against a smile and couldn't break his gaze away from Zayn's profile. "So, are those plans we made while I was pretending to plan Marcus' ceremony still available? We did so much."

"I don't know. I thought Marcus destroyed them."

Liam nodded, remembering the day he went to Marcus' office, excited to show his dream ceremony, only to have Marcus shred the ideas with a scoff. "Yeah. I was just hoping..."

"Don't worry about it Liam. We will have the perfect ceremony."

"I know." Liam settled with playing with Zayn's fingers until the trees cleared and a large beach house came into view. Liam sat up straighter in his seat and leaned forward to see better out of the windshield. "Oh my God, sir, this is beautiful."

Zayn smiled at the response and answered, "There's more."

"Zayn, I-this is too much."

"Stop saying that. Just take it in. I won't get to do this for much longer."