CHAP IV: JEALOUSY AND CONFESSIONS ?!

*APPLEJACK POV.*
Hehehehe, I'm gonna shock her for good. *grins widely* Do yah'all really think that Ah will like that moron Caramel? Nop! He's a freaking player. The truth is Ah like Rarity and... Ah know she likes me too ... How did Ah know ? Well simple, it happened last week.

*FLASHBACK*
AJ-"UGH!!! Where's Twilight when Ah need her!? Ah need help from how to get Rarity to like me... Also, a need her homework of math."

I'm walking right now towards to Twipie dorm. Yep Ah know their thing, those two told me their feelings for each other and they don't confess already! Geez! Their so obvious!

AJ-" Aaah! Finally I'm here.*knocks* Twilight yah there?"

Then suddenly the door open slowly. Ah walk closer and peek  through the door. Then, Ah saw Twilight with... Rarity?
What she's doing here?

R-" Oooh Twilight, I don't know what to do..."
TS-" Tell her what you feel."

Her?

R-" But what happened if she doesn't like me?"

Wait... SHE LIKES A GIRL?! B-But w-who?

TS-" I don't know, Rarity. Applejack never told me who she likes..."

Hold on... Rare likes... ME!?!?
WWWWUUUUUUUHHHUUUU!!!!! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!
But wait... Ah can't confess her now. Well not yet... Ah think I have a plan... * smile evilly*  Oh Sugarcube, I will make yah mine but unexpectedly ...

*Open door*

AJ-" Hay gurls!"

*Rarity and Twilight eyes widened*

R-" *cough* O-oh! AJ ! What you doing here?"
AJ-" Nothin' just to ask Twilight if she can borrow me her math homework. And you?"
R-" Just talking."
AJ-" Cool. Hey Twilight can you?"
TS-" Sure"

While Twilight went to her room to find her homework. Ah looked directly in her eyes. She blushed and looked away. Aaaaawww! Why yah have to be so cute ! Darn it, Rare if yah gonna be like that, Ah don't think Ah I will make the plan. Relax Applejack.... Played it cool...

AJ-" So Rare, do you like someone?"
R-" I- I don't like anybody... How about you, Applejack?"
AJ-"  Ah do..."
R-" Really? Who is it?"
AJ-" Caramel."

*END FLASHBACK*
And  there yah go. Ah feel guilty for not telling my true feelings. She's suffering because of me. But don't worry Ah will make up with her. Just wait little longer , my beautiful gem.

*IN CLASS*

*FLUTTERSHY POV.*
Right now, everybody is here in History class. In the distant, I can see Rarity looking a little sad and Applejack looking at her with concerned. In other hand, I see Pinkie Pie fuming jealousy and Twilight trying to calm her down. *giggle* They really make a cute couple. Oh, Pinkie told me her feelings if that's what you're wondering how I know. Everything is ok except the part of me and Rainbow... I-I like her but she doesn't  like me... That what I think ... There's moments that we act like a couple but then we always play around. So I think she's just playing. *sigh* Oh Rainbow... My Rainbow.

* SKIP TILL LUNCH TIME*

*RAINBOW DASH POV.*
Aaaaah~ Finally, lunch time ! I'm so hungry I can eat a cow right now!

RD-" Yo! Guys where are we going to eat?"
AJ-" Let's go to McDonalds?"
FS-" Oh no, I don't want to go there."
AJ-" Sorry Ah forgot you're vegetarian, Fluttershy."
FS-" Is ok."
PP-" LETS GO TO A ITALIAN RESTAURANT!"
TS-" Pinkie, you don't need to scream out loud you know."
R-" That's true, darling. We are all here close to you."
PP-" *blush* hehe sorry, I'm just really hungry."
TS-" *giggles*Don't worry, we're gonna eat soon it Pinkie."
RD-" Well then, let's go to a Italian restaurant."